Expansive resort style living on an extremely generous 5,709 sqm of land in Rangewood. This amazing property was designed to enjoy all of the best features of living in North Queensland. If a true family home away from the busy day to day living of suburbia in Townsville is something you aspire to, then come and explore with us today. Situated minutes to all major shopping precincts, Reading Cinemas, a fine selection of both private and state schools and so much more.
This property aims to please the blended and extended families with two completely separate homes. Smartly designed to provide everyone their own privacy but allowing families to come together and enjoy the central hub of the property being the huge entertainment area and beautiful inground pool.
The main home consists of three spacious bedrooms, two bathrooms, two living areas and a formal dining area. The modern style kitchen has been fitted with stainless appliances and soft/self closing drawers. The front and rear patios run the full length of the home, with the rear extending out to the large shade sail area connecting to the pool.
The second home showcases an open design encompassing the kitchen/dining/lounge which flows seamlessly out to the timber front deck, made possible by both walls opening up due to the stacked sliding doors to completely bring the outside in. Living the North Queensland lifestyle just got easier! The home consists of four bedrooms; two bedrooms in the main house and two in the lower adjoining extension accessed via stairs which also offers a large lounge/rumpus/area with external access.
It would not be acreage living without the addition of a 9x7m double bay powered garage with workshop area, 2 bay Colorbond roller door shed adjoined by a cement slab with shade sail to store the boat/caravan/trailer, or all of the above! For the power and water conservationists, this home will tick all of your boxes. Starting with the 11.2KW Solar with SOLAX power box battery backup, working bore with full automatic Toro irrigation sprinkler system with zoning capabilities and last but not least an environmental pit for the recycling of greywater.
An inspection is an absolute must to fully appreciate everything this beautiful property has to offer.
• Air-conditioned and tiled throughout
• 3 Bedrooms - all with vinyl flooring, built-in cupboards, refrigerative roof a/c and fans
• Master - vinyl flooring, fan, split-system, walk through robe
• Ensuite - shower, single vanity and toilet
• Kitchen - ample cupboard and bench space, dishwasher, electric stove top, electric oven, double sink, stone look bench top, glass splashback, soft/self closing drawers, pull down and pull out shelving.
• Formal dining area - currently used as a home office with views out to the entertainment area and pool
• Living area - views to the front yard, split system and fan
• Bathroom - shower, bathtub and single vanity + Separate toilet
• Laundry - large area with overhead cupboards and access to the back patio
• Linen press in hall
• Large undercover entertainment area with downlights and ceiling fans. Extension added 2015.
• Motorised shades on all front windows of the main house
• Roof - fully coated and re-screwed at the end of December 2020
• Built in 1990
• 385.4sqm under roof
• Fully reverse cycle air-conditioned and ceiling fans throughout
• 4 Bedrooms in total - 2 bedrooms in the main house - Ascend a staircase to the adjoining extension which comprises 2 additional air-conditioned bedrooms with free standing robes and a large lounge/rumpus/area with external access.
• Master - spacious with ensuite and walk-in-robe
• Ensuite - shower, double vanity and toilet combined
• Timber veranda with seamless stacked security screen and glass sliding doors
• Open plan lounge/kitchen/dining - reverse cycle split system a/c, fans and vinyl timber look flooring
• Kitchen - walk-in pantry, ample bench space, soft/self closing drawers, plumbing for fridge, free standing five burner gas oven and cooktop with stainless steel ducted rangehood.
• Large walk-in linen press/storage cupboard
• Main bathroom - shower, double vanity and separate toilet
• Spacious laundry with bench space and access to the rear
• Built in 2016
• 190.54 sqm under roof
• Electric solar powered front gate
• Lush tropical gardens
• Fully fenced 5,709 sqm block
• 9x7m powered block garage with two individual roller doors and workshop area. Built 1993.
• Shade sail connected from two sheds to make another vehicle space with concrete slab
• 4 Bay Colorbond shed - powered, two roller doors (1 electric roller door) workshop area converted into the second house extension as described above. Built 2013. 82 sqm under roof.
• 11.2KW Solar with SOLAX power box battery backup
• Lawn locker
• Working bore with full automatic irrigation - Toro sprinkler system with zones
• Fruit trees - sugar bananas, mandarins, macadamias, mangoes
• In-ground fiberglass saltwater pool with surrounding timber decking and beautiful gardens, shade sail, glass pool fencing facing the patio, optional coloured lighting in the pool.
• Environmental pit