A modern sultry beach front home perfectly set up to maximise the location and land area. A well thought out four-bedroom home, with key living spaces capturing the beach views, and an abundance of space to securely accommodate, boats, caravan, multiple cars, and valuable workshop space.
Ocean facing master suite, with in walk in wardrobe, deep naturally toned ensuite with direct outdoor shower and pool deck access. A luxurious space with an incorporated powder room to the bedroom.
There is just the right amount of grass space, native plants and tropical palms surrounding this property, and of course the right ocean and islands views to gaze at all day long.
• 300sqm od spacious living plus 70sqm of workshop area.
• Light filled open plan living space with custom designed kitchen.
• Dual ovens with induction cook top.
• Uniquely designed glass splash back to the kitchen.
• Central ocean view kitchen includes roomy butler's pantry.
• Semi open plan ensuite with dual vanity and spa bath for two
• Master suite with extra-large wardrobe space beachside garden views
• Generous size bedrooms all with built in wardrobes.
• Stand up study nook with optional rework to a traditional height if needed.
• Air conditioning throughout.
• Tiled throughout.
• Internal laundry.
• Excellent storage options
• 1,012sqm allotment.
• Aluminium security screens.
• Full length ocean facing patio and gorgeous pool decking.
• Inground Pebble-Crete pool.
• Tropical outdoor shower area.
• Attic storage space.
• Property is fully fenced to the boundary with automatic gate access.
• Two Double lock up garages.
• Generators point to the work shed for the entire property.
• Separate RV, boat or caravan accommodation.
• 3 Phase power.
• Garden irrigation.
Located at the northern end of the esplanade, this is a quiet sort after location is your own tropical resort styled hideaway. Inspection for beach lovers a must.
Get to know Toolakea /Bluewater
Bluewater/Toolakea is a thriving community containing a number of facilities and attractions.
Toolakea Beach is 5.5 km long, beginning at the mouth of Christmas Creek. It initially faces north-east, then swings around to face north at the settlement. It ends at the mouth of Bluewater Creek. The beach is backed by a low, casuarina-covered foredune, with a 50 m wide, moderately steep high tide beach, then sandy tidal flats that vary in width from a few hundred metres off the creek mouth to 200 m along the central portion of the beach.
Bluewater Park is a popular tourist destination with designated free campsites, and is located close to the Bluewater Store (currently closed for business), Bluewater Creek, and the newly developed Urban Forest and Fitness Trail. Toolakea and Bluewater Beach are popular recreational areas, and there is a boat ramp facility and waste transfer station towards the end of Bluewater Drive.
Other facilities in the Bluewater area include a community centre, a Girl Guides training & camping centre a Scout hall and popular Bluewater State School.. There is also a Bluewater Caravan Park and Bluewater Medical Practice, located on the Bruce Highway.
Interested parties should verify the accuracy and currency of the information and make their own independent inquiries as the agent cannot attest to the correctness of the information provided.
Inspections Welcome, call #AllisonGough 0421583168.