Spanning 471sqm this hilltop dual storey residence embraces stunning ocean and island views. Upstairs boasts four large bedrooms, en-suite, lounge with generous balcony & enormous family sized main bathroom. The ground floor provides flow through open plan living, home office, and workshop and storage options. Everything has been designed to optimise natural light and sea breezes which include high ceilings on both levels.
• Grand Tassie oak and glass balustrade staircase.
• The staircase looks up through a light and airy void connecting the first floor with the ground floor living.
• Crisp light kitchen space with 40mm waterfall stone counter tops, stunning white cabinetry finishes
• The kitchen includes 900mm oven with ceramic cooktop, dishwasher, and fridge plumbing.
• Semi open plan zoned living areas
• Home office with storage options or additional 5th bedroom
• Tasmanian Oak Timber flooring on both levels.
• Bathrooms feature tiles to ceilings, stone counter tops to vanities and include luxury bathtubs.
• Flexible flowing interiors include multiple living spaces on both levels.
• Five distinct living zones inside and out including family area and pool side pavilion plus both upper and lower outdoor decks.
• Private in ground pool with waterfall, sun deck and stunning views.
• Generous internal laundry room.
• 5kw solar power system
• Established lawns and gardens all fully irrigated.
• Private pool zone with rock waterfall feature.
• Ideal corner position, with side access and room for a shed (STCA)
• Fully fenced back garden.
• Workshop space to the garage.
• Dual double gate access to the property
• Established gardens with lush privacy hedging.
• Perfectly positioned high on the hill.
• Breathtaking views from Magnetic Island to the Palm Island group.
• Only minutes to the beach front hotel and local shopping centres.
• Close proximity to North Shore retail precinct.
Get to know Bushland Beach:
Bushland Beach is part of the Northern Beaches area of Townsville, located 25 minutes' drive from Townsville's central business district. This beautiful stretch of beach is a suburban area with visitor accommodation, sporting facilities and shopping centres including supermarkets, doctors, dentist, chemist, food outlets to name a few. Fish from the beach or launch a boat from the local boat ramp to access the reef and islands. At low tide, an old wooden shipwreck is uncovered. The beach is well serviced with a fully serviced resort/hotel, barbecue facilities and playgrounds. Coles supermarket complex, a new service station and car wash coming soon and the continuing upgrade of Peggy Banfield sporting grounds makes Bushland Beach one of Townsville's most liveable suburbs.
Inspections Welcome, call #AllisonGough 0421583168.
Interested parties should verify the accuracy and currency of the information and make their own independent inquiries as the agent cannot attest to the correctness of the information provided.