Perfectly suited to its "rural" location this spacious "colonial-style" family home has wide verandahs to all 4 sides ensuring the surrounding landscape is captured from every aspect and a fluid layout of indoor / outdoor living to maximise family comfort and year-round liveability.
Upon entering the home, the open-plan living area is truly impressive with towering timber vaulted ceilings enhancing the feeling of spaciousness - the lounge, dining and family rooms wrapping around and working effortlessly with the central kitchen.
To optimise privacy and efficiency beyond the free-form (dual split-system air-conditioned) living space, the bedrooms and amenities can be separated (via an internal door) and cooled via ducted air-conditioning. There are 4 generous-sized bedrooms - all featuring carpets and built-in wardrobes. The master suite features a walk-thru wardrobe and ensuite bathroom offering shower, toilet and modern vanity. The family bathroom offers the convenience of a shower-over-bath design and modern vanity; there is a separate toilet, and tiled internal laundry with easy access to the drying area.
The exterior of the home boasts everything a family could want including:
• Inground swimming pool complete with slide and shadesail
• 3-bay Colorbond shed with high clearance + 2-bay "Men's Shed" with built-in bar and workshop area + 2-bay high-clearance machinery shed (suitable for caravans, boats, horse floats or heavy equipment) complete with shower and wash facilities
• Irrigation system with own bore-water supply allowing easy maintenance of the lush grounds (featuring tropical plantings, native trees and flowering shrubs, and a range of established fruit trees)
• Cubby house for the kids, chook pen, heaps of room for the trampoline and outdoor play equipment, child and pet-friendly fencing
• 5kW solar power system to supplement your own home electricity usage.
Peaceful yet convenient, you'll be within easy reach of a range of quality schooling options; a short drive to sporting facilities, Willows Shopping Centre and the Cannon Park Complex, and within easy access of the ring-road system and all of Townsville's major amenities - all of which are within an 8km radius of home! This home is sure to generate plenty of interest so to avoid disappointment, ACT NOW and contact JAN LEE today on 0408 777 437 to secure this wonderful family home that allows you to escape the hustle and bustle of city life!