Contact us for a digital video walk through!
It is certainly difficult to describe the uniqueness of this private hill side property. It is an absolute labour of love created through the use of timeless hardwood features. The three-level family home also offers a separate relative's residence. Think large' with room for everyone!
• Open plan large living room and entrance area with cathedral ceilings of exposed hardwood, as well as a fifth bedroom/study on the lower level.
• Modernised kitchen with garden views, dining, back garden access and a spacious master suite are found on the second level. Subway tiles, generous preparation space, cook top and separate oven feature in the family size kitchen.
• Three additional double family bedrooms on the upper level, spacious with built in wardrobes, bathroom/toilet, along with a generous mountain views from verandah and balcony.
• Renewed bathrooms.
• Hardwood timber floors.
• Distinctive hardwood timber staircases.
• Solar hot water
• Solar power
• 6x6 mtr powered work shed with 15 amp power outlet.
The self-contained relative's residence or prefect home office/rental opportunity. This space incorporates kitchenette with laundry, lounge room, separate bedroom, air conditioning and bathroom.
Set on a hillside 4,288sqm, with expansive views toward the coast, the Pinnacles and Hervey Range. The property features a labyrinth of garden paths around establish gardens with scope to create much more. This is a unique property that will provide its new owners an abundance of space, within a cleverly designed home with space for everyone.
Get to Know Jensen
Jensen is an outer suburb of Townsville, located approximately 18.5 kilometres west of Townsville CBD. Jensen is mainly a rural-residential suburb characterised by Black River on its northern border. The suburb is close to various shopping complex's that provides Northern Beaches residents access to supermarkets, a post office, fast food and large brand outlets, medical, veterinary services, some recreational businesses and service stations.
The Bruce Highway borders Jensen to the north. The final stage of the Townsville Ring Road has been completed and is now a high-speed bypass road for traffic between Jensen and Townsville General Hospital, James Cook University and Lavarack Barracks.
A police station, Community Recreation Hall, churches and private and public schools are also located in Jensen.
Inspections Welcome, call #AllisonGough 0421583168.
All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.