This roomy LJ Grady Home offers plenty of life's little extras, like a inground Pebble-Crete pool, work shed, dual living areas inside and a cute cubby for the little people and fabulous double gate side access both sides.
Open plan living and separate media room, master suite includes walk in wardrobe and ensuite bathroom. All located on a 786sqm allotment.
Liveable Features include:
• Generous master suite with generous runway wardrobe and en-suite bathroom.
• Soft close cabinetry to the kitchen.
• Split system air conditioning.
• Built in wardrobes to all bedrooms.
• Hollywood styled ensuite with twin vanity and dual shower.
• Granite counter tops and floor to ceiling cabinetry to the kitchen.
• Generous internal laundry.
• 3x6m work shed with full concrete driveway.
• Pebble-Crete inground pool with waterfall feature.
• Shelving to the garage.
• Two shade sails for boat or van accommodation, extra wide vehicle accommodation.
Located on a 786m2 irrigated allotment, with plenty of play space in both the front and back garden.
Get to know Mount Low
Located just 15 minutes north of the Townsville CBD and Townsville Airport, Mount Low is positioned in the heart of Townsville's growth area - The Northern Beaches. Located just 5 km off the coast line with access to boat ramp and beach front hotel at Bushland Beach very close by.
Mount Low is now a short 15 minute drive from the Townsville Hospital, James Cook University and Lavarack Barracks thanks to the completed Stage 4 Townsville Ring Road extension which links the Northern Beaches directly to essential services and major employment hubs, including University Hospital, Lavarack Barracks and James Cook University.
Within close proximity, are local State and Catholic primary and secondary schools. As well as access to the beach and boat ramps to experience some popular fishing destinations.
Inspections Welcome, call #AllisonGough 0421583168.
Interested parties should verify the accuracy and currency of the information and make their own independent inquiries as the agent cannot attest to the correctness of the information provided.