Situated on a 633sqm allotment, this low-maintenance masonary block and Colorbond home presents the perfect opportunity for first home buyers, downsizers or first-time investors to enter the property market. Situated in a central Kirwan location, you'll enjoy being close to all of Kirwan's amenities and attractions, including parklands, schools, and shopping complexes.
The spacious and split-system air-conditioned open-plan lounge and dining area adjoins the centrally located kitchen, from which the breakfast bar flows to the family room. Both the dining and family rooms allowing easy access to an insulated entertainment area via sliding doors. There are 3 comfortable-sized - all tiled and appointed with built-in wardrobes (2 air-conditioned) and the master bedroom has a renovated ensuite bathroom. The renovated family bathroom offers the convenience of a walk-in style design; and there is a separate renovated toilet, and an internal laundry.
With a modest outlay, this could be a great family home or could be easily rented for between $340 - $360 per week, making it an ideal opportunity to work towards your long-term goal of financial security.
Property Features Include:
- Low-maintenance masonary block and Colorbond construction
- Solar hot-water system (300Ltr), 3kw solar power system, NBN, CCTV security system
- Security screens and air-conditioning for year round comfort
- Spacious open-plan lounge and dining area
- Central kitchen with double-draw dishwasher, plenty of storage space (including walk-in pantry) and breakfast bar through to the family room
- Both the dining area and the family room flow effortlessly to the outdoor entertainment area via sliding doors
- 3 good-sized bedrooms - all tiled and appointed with built-in wardrobes (2 air-conditioned) - the master bedroom features a renovated ensuite bathroom
- Spacious and modern renovated family bathroom with walk-in style shower and modern vanity, and the convenience of built-in linen storage; renovated separate toilet; and internal laundry with more internal storage (with easy access to the drying court and rear entertainment area)
- Remote accessible dual lock-up car accommodation (with rear roller door allowing access to the rear yard, and entry door providing covered protection through to the family room / kitchen) + double carport + garden shed for external storage
- 633sqm block with child and pet-friendly fencing
- Close to parks, schools, shopping and easy access to public transport.
If you have decided to enter the market - or looking for a property that you can "layby" until you are ready to move into (why not let the tenants help you to pay it off), and affordability and convenience rate high on your buying checklist, then telephone JAN LEE on 0408 777 437 to arrange an inspection!