This property, situated in prestigious Marabou Drive, will be much sought after in the Annandale market. No front neighbours with the exception of lush parklands and beyond is nature walkways to the magnificent Ross River with its refreshing summer breezes. The property is mere minutes to the Ring Road, Townsville University Hospital, James Cook University and Lavarack Barracks. This property also has easy access to some of Townsville's best schools and sporting facilities, Stocklands, Myer, restaurants and cafes.
This low-set brick home offers a great deal for the growing families all on a roomy 198.6 sqm under roof. Featuring three great sized air conditioned bedrooms all with built-in robes. Two renovated bathrooms decorated with crisp white floor to ceiling wall tiles and grey floor tiles.
The newly appointed central kitchen has ample bench space and storage with a freestanding oven and space for a dishwasher. The home offers open plan design encompassing the kitchen, dining and living zones that open out onto your own private courtyard perfect for family get togethers and alfresco dining.
Explore with us today.
• 3 Great sized bedrooms, all feature built-in wardrobes.
• 2 Bathrooms
• 622 sqm corner allotment with two street frontage
• 198.6 sqm under roof
• Large family room or extra bedroom with an added ensuite
• Air-conditioning and tiles throughout
• Open plan living and dining that opens onto your own private courtyard
• Newly appointed kitchen features ample storage and bench space
• Fenced side and backyard
• Re-roofed 2015
• Single lock up car accommodation
• Capped Bore