Relax in this beach inspired home in popular Saunders Beach. Coastal interiors match perfectly with the lush outdoor setting, including thatched hut to the pool area and established tropical gardens.
The kitchen features beautiful granite benchtops, quality lacquered cupboards and ample bench space plus generous breakfast bar. The garage has been converted into a self contained space, this is an optional second living, high end garage or work shop space or prefect guest room area.
What's so special about this home is the private and secluded outdoors area. Set in lush tropical gardens with a sparkling resort styled magnesium pool, plus 2 separate living areas including a shady thatched Balinese styled hut that completes this beautiful outdoor paradise.
• Vaulted ceiling to the main living area.
• Spilt system air-conditioning.
• Generous open plan living area.
• Unique storage options to the living area provide a beautiful feature.
• Set in lush tropical, low maintenance gardens.
• A sparkling resort styled magnesium pool.
• Two separate covered outdoor living areas including a shady thatched Balinese styled hut pool side.
• Fully tiled garage outfitted with a kitchenette bench, sink and heaps of storage cabinetry.
• 6kw Solar power system.
• Remote automatic gate.
• Lawns and gardens are fully irrigated to keep them green year-round.
Get to Know Saunders Beach
Saunders Beach is a sleepy residential suburb approximately 25 kilometres north of the Townsville. The Saunders Beach community is situated just south-east of the mouth of Althaus Creek, the beach itself stretching approximately 6 kilometres further south-east to the mouth of Black River. Locals consider themselves fortunate to live in this coastal suburb with an abundance of beach and reef fishing opportunities, an active community centre and very low crime statics. If you are looking for some old school living this is certainly the place to be.
Inspections Welcome, call #AllisonGough 0421583168.
Interested parties should verify the accuracy and currency of the information and make their own independent inquiries as the agent cannot attest to the correctness of the information provided.