This neat acreage property has so much to see, a roomy two-bedroom home with optional second guest house, a generous 15m long work shed with awning and all on a 4,291sqm corner allotment.
• Neat, lightly toned kitchen design.
• kitchen space includes ample storage options.
• Combined dining and lounge area.
• Activity Room with built in cabinetry to the main house.
• Enclosed sleepout and outdoor deck.
• LED lighting and air conditioning.
• Self-contained one bedroom guest house.
• 4,291sqm allotment
• 15x6m work shed with single phase power.
• Double carport.
• Fully fenced with dual driveway access gates.
• Greenhouse and shade house for gardeners.
• Two separately fenced yard areas.
• Garden/storage shed.
• 5000-gallon water tank.
Get to know Bluewater
Bluewater is a thriving community containing several facilities and attractions. Bluewater Park is a popular tourist destination with designated free campsites and is located close to the Bluewater Store (currently closed for business), Bluewater Creek, and the newly developed Urban Forest and Fitness Trail. Toolakea and Bluewater Beach are popular recreational areas, and there is a boat ramp facility and waste transfer station towards the end of Bluewater Drive.
Other facilities in the Bluewater area include a community centre, a Girl Guides training & camping centre a Scout Hall and popular Bluewater State School. There is also a Bluewater Caravan Park and Bluewater Medical Practice, located on the Bruce Highway.
Interested parties should verify the accuracy and currency of the information and make their own independent inquiries as the agent cannot attest to the correctness of the information provided.
Inspections Welcome, call #AllisonGough 0421583168.