The epitome of quality, this Keir Constructions executive-style family home offers an array of resort-inspired living and expansive entertaining spaces - plus a long list of desired extras. It occupies a generous and well-designed 704sqm allotment in a sought-after and central location.
The split system air-conditioning, energy-efficient down-lighting, tinted and strengthened windows, stainless steel fans, quality internal doors and 2-step cornicing are the perfect adjunct to the recently refreshed interior colour palette, Tassie Oak "timber" flooring, and nature inspired materials featuring throughout the entire home.
Even before entering the home, the picturesque native gardens provide privacy to the tiled, portico front entrance and to the front of the home. Upon entering, off to the left behind cavity sliding doors flows a formal lounge or theatre room, and to the right the 4th bedroom.
The spaciousness is revealed with the appearance of the centrally located kitchen - not only sleek and striking (with caesarstone benchtops and 2-pac cabinetry), but highly functional with central island bench with breakfast bar that features white quartz, and loads of practical storage solutions. Well-appointed with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, chef's rangehood, extra-wide oven and gas cooktop, and an open design that flows seamlessly to the adjoining living areas - family room and dining area - both of which flow effortlessly to the outdoor entertaining areas ensuring year-round relaxation and entertaining is an absolute breeze for whomever chooses to attend to meal preparation!
There are 4 generous-sized bedrooms - all appointed with split-system air-conditioning and built-in wardrobes with full-length mirrored doors. The master suite comes complete with spacious ensuite bathroom (featuring walk-in style shower, modern wall-mounted vanity and toilet) and your own convenient sliding door access to the outdoor entertaining area and swimming pool.
The spacious family bathroom features luxurious bath, roomy shower and extended length wall-mounted vanity; there is a separate toilet; and tiled internal laundry with built-in storage solutions and easy access to the drying court, all of which combine to offer a highly practical design.
PROPERTY FEATURES INCLUDE:
• Open-plan dining, family and kitchen areas with separate formal lounge / theatre room
• Chef's kitchen that flows seamlessly to living areas and outdoor entertaining areas
• 4 generous-sized bedrooms - master suite with spacious ensuite bathroom
• Relax and entertain in style on the expansive tiled, all-weather entertainment area (with multiple sets of practical concertina plantation shutters) where glass pool fencing offers unobstructed view to the resort-style MagnaPool (complete with solar cover and shade sail) and modern, easy-care and insulated cabana
• Termguard installation and wide concrete pathways surround the entire exterior of the modern home (freshly painted rendered exterior with Monier tiled roof)
• 5Kpa solar power system, instantaneous-gas hot-water system
• Panel-lift, double remote-control garage with easy-care epoxy flooring, built-in storage, and access to both an interior and exterior drying court
• Generous 704sqm allotment with underground drainage, automatic 5-station irrigation system, and high privacy fencing with side gate access ideal for caravan / trailer or boat storage
• Highly attractive and low-maintenance gardens with an abundance of native shrubs, mature fruit trees and raised vegetable gardens, and private lawned area ideal for relaxing.
So...If you're searching for an exceptional executive-style home...and where and how you live is important to you...contact JAN LEE today on 0408 777 437 to arrange an inspection. The most discerning of buyers will just love living here!