Known for its complete privacy and outstanding views across Townsville, this 5.75 acre residence prime example of how a well-designed property can provide lifestyle and functionality, along with an abundance of extra space. The actual residence is a seamless modern home, with dual living options and impressive house garden connection.
Incredibly secluded and secure from the street with electric gate entrance and sweeping driveway access to the elevated residence and work shed area. The 180 degrees view swings from The Pinnacles in the south west through to Castle Hill, Townsville City, and the ocean beyond Bushland Beach.
Liveable Features include:
• Dual living zones on both levels
• Vaulted ceilings to the open plan living and kitchen space
• Super generous separate living/lounge room on the first level
• Amazing space to indulge in through out the master suite, including walk in wardrobe and twin ensuite bathroom
• Self-contained kitchen space on the ground level
• Roomy bedroom designs, all with built in wardrobes and air conditioning
• Home office features quality built in cabinetry plus cleaver external door
• Main bathroom on the ground features floor to ceiling ceramic tiles
• Walk in pantry, fridge plumbing, lacquered cabinetry, and family size kitchen bench.
• Substantial internal laundry/washroom
• Panoramic views from the front outdoor deck
• Private back entertaining space, includes built in Weber barbeque, wood fire pizza oven and heated spa
• Large double carport to the house
• Fire Pit and seating area with beautiful twilight views
• Additional undercover car, boat, or caravan accommodation
• Work Shed space and lockable shipping container
• Terraced gardens and secluded pathways
• Bore water including holding tank (3000lts), auto irrigation connection
• Town water holding tank (3000lts)
• Generator connection point
• Reticulation system
• Established fruit trees
• Concrete driveway
• Fully fenced allotment
• Chicken coup with automatic doors
• Separately fenced house garden
• Built in Samsung Television in weather proof cabinet
• Surround sound, upstairs living and front deck
• Remote electric gate to the street
• Quality Miele appliances including 5 burner induction cook top, steam and convention oven
• Bathrooms feature floor to ceiling tiling
• 4.5kw Solar Power
• Split System Air Conditioning
• Tasmanian Oak hardwood flooring
• Hardwood flooring up stairs
• Valet vacuum System with designated storage room
• An abundance of storage options
• Stainless steel security mesh screening
• LED Lighting throughout
• Gas hot water system
This is a unique property that will provide its new owners with an abundance of space within a cleverly designed home and throughout the established outdoor living areas.
Get to Know Jensen
Jensen is an outer suburb of Townsville, located approximately 18.5 kilometres west of Townsville CBD. Jensen is mainly a rural-residential suburb characterised by Black River on its northern border. The suburb is close to various shopping complex's that provides Northern Beaches residents access to supermarkets, a post office, fast food and large brand outlets, medical, veterinary services, some recreational businesses and service stations.
The Bruce Highway borders Jensen to the north. The final stage of the Townsville Ring Road has been completed and is now a high-speed bypass road for traffic between Jensen and Townsville General Hospital, James Cook University and Lavarack Barracks.
A police station, Community Recreation Hall, churches and private and public schools are also located in Jensen.
Inspections Welcome, call #AllisonGough 0421583168.
Interested parties should verify the accuracy and currency of the information and make their own independent inquiries as the agent cannot attest to the correctness of the information provided.