'Modern', 'Stylish' and 'Practical' offers the concerned buyer, this beautifully custom design, executive built family home situated on one acre.
Why build when you can move in and enjoy all the luxury finer fixtures and fittings this home is offering. Built approx. 11 years ago, a generous floor plan emphasises a sophisticated yet comfortable lifestyle, with approx. 278sqm under roof.
Your welcoming entrance wide hallway with glossy large tiles, flows throughout most parts of the home, taking you though all the features this home is offering:
• A theatre room
• Large open plan living and dining with all glass top to bottom sliding doors, which opens out onto your inground pool and undercover entertaining area
• Your adjoining design kitchen with Caesarstone bench tops offers Miele quality appliances such as separate wall oven to your steamer and induction cooktop, dishwasher and a fridge plumbed for ice making.
• A butler's pantry with entry from your garage
• 4 generous sized bedrooms, 3 with built ins and your main bedroom with walk in wardrobe and a design ensuite with a temperature controlled water over your separate bath.
Also built into this home is a speaker system situated in the butler's pantry.
So this home is definitely not a drive by because the 'WOW factor' is inside.
So much to see this home will only be appreciated upon an inspection. 20 minutes to the CBD, 10 minutes to the Willows shopping centre, Cannon Park and a large choice of restaurants, private and public primary and secondary schools.
• One acre in Rupertswood with fern house & garden shed
• Four generous bedrooms, fully air conditioned with split systems
• Main bathroom is tiled from floor to the ceiling
• Master bedroom with large walk-in robe
• The ensuite has a double headed shower & two vanities
• Theatre room, open plan family and dining
• Caesarstone bench tops to the kitchen plus quality appliances
• Large walk in pantry with entry from the garage
• The fridge area is plumbed for ice making
• Large patio with 70% block out blinds plus privacy & gas outlet
• Generous sized inground pool
I highly recommend your private viewing (only on Monday's between 4pm-5:30pm only.)
This home is presently tenanted until May 2021, paying $500.00 per week.
Contact Ronda Hansen TODAY on 0437 362 690 to book an inspection.