This well-maintained and well-positioned family home (with chamferboard exterior, tinted aluminium casement windows and NEW roof) sits proudly on a large 855sqm allotment with privacy fencing that's ideal for those with kids and pets. The electronic gate draws back to allow easy access to off-street and covered car accommodation + hardstand for your trailer / boat / caravan AND a shed. The overall space and design of the home and all its features ensures there's room to grow and space to thrive - the perfect balance of tradition with modern improvements has shaped a home that offers comfort and character
add to this a convenient location within easy reach of everyday sought-after amenities
and you know this one won't last!
The lower level provides extra living, entertaining and storage areas:
• Large entertainment area with built-in bar that overlooks the large inground swimming pool (complete with private outdoor shower and slate-look surround)
• Perfect "all-weather" play area for kids
• Generous-sized "Man Cave" complete with easy-care epoxy flooring, split-system air-conditioning and own sliding door entry - could easily be used as teenager's retreat, home office or guest room
• 2nd bathroom with convenient shower-over-bath design, vanity and toilet - practical for entertaining and for those utilising the swimming pool or the "Man Cave"
• Spacious tiled laundry with practical built-in storage solutions
• Secure car accommodation / additional storage solutions
• Rear yard with heaps of room for kids and pets to play, with rear fencing and surrounding greenery providing loads of privacy.
Upon reaching the landing at the top of the stairs (ideally used like a mudroom), you'll catch a glimpse of the soft and relaxed colour scheme and white-washed timber flooring that has been used to transform and contemporise the upper-level of the home:
• Air-conditioned, open-plan living area with adjoining tiled study nook
• Well-appointed kitchen featuring:
- 2-pac cabinetry with handleless "push-to-open" mechanisms
- quality stainless-steel appliances (dishwasher, under-bench over and chef's rangehood)
- large central island bench with practical built-in storage solutions and breakfast bar
- adjoining rear tiled-look deck with built-in bench seating - just perfect for enjoying week-end brunch
• 3 generously-proportioned bedrooms - all appointed with air-conditioning and built-in wardrobes with full-length mirrored doors
• Bright and modern, renovated family bathroom featuring a modern wall-mounted 2-pac vanity, a large shower with waterfall showerhead and toilet
• Security screened throughout (all windows and doors key lockable).
Positioned on a generous 855sqm allotment with generous back yard:
• Secure fencing for children and pets - secure electronic gate access
• Off-street parking + secured covered parking + hardstand + shed
• Large in-ground swimming pool - ideal for swimming laps
• Highly-desirable and convenient location close to everything - short walk to schools (located within catchment area of Pimlico State High School) and numerous shopping centres.
If you're searching for a family home with the perfect balance of modern comfort and traditional character with something on offer for everyone in the family...all within effortless everyday convenience to a range of sought-after amenities...then don't hesitate and telephone JAN LEE on 0408 777 437 to make an appointment to view without delay!