Contact us for a digital video walk through!
Looking for an idyllic coastal/rural escape? Then this is a place where you can sit on your enclosed veranda admiring nature, with only a short walk to the golf club, short drive to Fisherman's Landing Boat Ramp and General Store.
If you are looking for a retirement retreat you have very close access doctors services, beach and golf course.
- Single level block level dwelling
- Three Bedrooms with an optional 3rd Bedroom on patio enclosed
- Large 6mtr x 6mtr work shed/garage
- Extra garage 6mtr x 3mtr behind work shed
- Outside shade house
- Open plan kitchen, dining and lounge
- House is 121.65sqm
- 4600sqm allotment with no rear neighbours
- Medical Centre is within walk distance.
- Golf Club just a quiet stroll up the road.
- Minutes' drive to Fisherman's Landing Boat Ramp and General Store
- Patrolled Beach with seasonal stinger net
- Parkland reserve with playgrounds and amenities for the children
- Renowned fishing and crabbing location
- Bus Stop for children for school service
Get to know Balgal Beach
Located a few kilometres north of the suburb of Rollingstone, and 45 minutes from Townsnville's CBD. Balgal Beach today is a popular destination for recreational activities such as boating, fishing and swimming. A boat ramp is located by the mouth of Rollingstone Creek, allowing for access to Palm Island and Orpheus Island National Park. Facilities at Balgal Beach include a patrolled stinger enclosure from November to May, the Mystic Sands Golf & Country Club, a general store/cafe, holiday units, active community hall and associated activities, doctors surgery and designated camping areas
Inspections Welcome, call #AllisonGough 0421583168.
All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries to determine whether this information is in fact accurate.