A contemporary residence, including multiple living zones, alfresco living, in ground pool and a separate work shed. This 2,250sqm allotment in popular Eden Park Estate is an impressive family package with so much flexibility and space. Surround by a diverse collection of luxurious homes in a sort after neighborhood.
Master suite features a Hollywood designed en-suite, dual vanities, and twin shower. Generous walk-in wardrobe complemented by an equally spacious bedroom. Central Kitchen area with up scaled touches and fabulous storage options.
· Crisp, clean white kitchen space, walk in pantry and 900mm induction cooking
· Stone countertops, with a combined family table-top
· Open plan living + Media Room + Activity Room
· Frameless garden view stacker doors to the back garden
· Separate Study
· Generous main bathroom featuring shower room
· Split system throughout
· Walk-in linen cupboard
· Built-in storage ladder to the roof void
• Tiled outdoor patio space
• Solar Power with a Tesla Power Wall 2
• Private Inground pebble Crete pool
• Irrigated working bore
• 2x 5000lt water tanks, filed by the bore water and controlled with a level switch
• 300lt heat pump hot water system
• 4.2m wide remote access powder coated gate to the back work shed
• Hard stand driveway to the back of the property
• Solar power connected to the bore pump
• 6x6m work shed with additional awning
• 3.6m pool shade umbrella
Outstanding presentation flows through the home to the green, green grass beyond. An amazing amount of back garden space to play or to create even more liveability.
Get to Know Jensen
Jensen is an outer suburb of Townsville, located approximately 18.5 kilometers west of Townsville CBD. Jensen is mainly a rural-residential suburb characterised by Black River on its northern border. The suburb is close to various shopping complex's that provides Northern Beaches residents access to supermarkets, a post office, fast food and large brand outlets, medical, veterinary services, some recreational businesses and service stations.
The Bruce Highway borders Jensen to the north. The final stage of the Townsville Ring Road has been completed and is now a high-speed bypass road for traffic between Jensen and Townsville General Hospital, James Cook University and Lavarack Barracks.
A police station, Community Recreation Hall, churches and private and public schools are also located in Jensen.
Inspections Welcome, call #AllisonGough 0421583168.
Interested parties should verify the accuracy and currency of the information and make their own independent inquiries as the agent cannot attest to the correctness of the information provided.