With an utmost display home ambience this property will surely be the envy of all your friends. With absolute pristine presentation, design and quality on show from every aspect with this Keir built property. This family home was built in 2009 with the rear patio extension added in 2013. Positioned perfectly in Kalynda Chase with nearby walkways to beautiful parklands filled with local flora and fauna. Willows Shopping centre and Reading Precinct is mere minutes away, along with a fine selection of Townsville's schools, both private and state.
The contemporary kitchen has been carefully planned with plenty of cupboard and preparation space and with only the best of appliances used. With dual living zones this home has space for everyone in the family to escape.
The property boasts 2 bathrooms, one being the family bathroom and the ensuite. The Master bedroom is of grand design and gives off the feel of a resort stay with semi open plan master and ensuite.
Quality fixtures and fittings have been used throughout this home and add to the luxurious appeal. The property has an impressive 248 sqm of space under roof which flows effortlessly through to the large entertainers patio that extends the length of the home with views towards Mount Stuart in the distance. Great for alfresco dining whilst watching the kids play in the pebblecrete resort style pool surrounded by stamped concrete and easy maintenance gardens. Enjoy the serenity that comes from living in a quiet neighbourhood with no rear neighbours, except for the natural bushland.
This home has been perfectly placed on a 857 sqm allotment whilst still allowing for side access and a large lawn area for the kids or pets to play safely. A 5Kw Solar system is an added bonus for families that are energy wise. Inspection is an absolute must for those wishing to purchase in the Kalynda area, so call today.
• 4 Bedrooms - All carpeted with split systems, fans and mirrored built-ins.
• Master - New plush carpet, split system, fan, large mirrored four door built-in, open plan style with ensuite.
• Ensuite - Shower, single vanity and toilet with privacy wall.
• Main bathroom - Shower, tub, single vanity with separate toilet
• Media room - Carpeted with split system and fan.
• Open plan kitchen/dining/lounge - Tiled with split system air-conditioning
• Kitchen - Breakfast bar, ample cupboard and bench space, dishwasher, under breakfast bar powerpoint, Bosch dishwasher, Bosch electric oven, Smeg electric stove top.
• Study Nook - Extending off the breakfast bar
• Double garage with built-in storage cupboards opening directly into the kitchen
• Laundry - Cabinetry with built-in tub and access to the Hills hoist via stamped concrete path to from the laundry door.
• Built-in hallway linen cupboard
• Entertainment area - Tiled area with roll down shade panel and aerial point for tv
• Inground pebblecrete pool - Positioned to the rear of the yard with shade umbrella, stamped concrete and gardens surrounding.
• Double gate side access with room for a caravan, boat, carport, shed etc.
• 3 x 3m lawn locker
• Fully irrigated lush lawns and beautiful contemporary style gardens beds
• Veggie/herb garden
• CrimSafe and security screen combination
• 5kw Solar system
• 248 sqm under roof
• 857 sqm allotment