Positioned to capture the best ocean and island views, this 809sqm allotment is outstanding value. The allotment has a 18 metre frontage and to the rear a 22 meter frontage to the ocean. Perfect location enjoy some sensational fishing from your own private ocean vantage point.
· Covenant to assure a high standard to the development
· Small but exclusive enclave
· Attractive residential environment
· Natural coastal surrounds
· Building requirement offers peace of mind on your investment
· The development attracts an abundance of wildlife, including but not limited to coastal birds and Wallabies.
Get to know Bushland Beach:
Bushland Beach is part of the Northern Beaches area of Townsville, located 25 minutes' drive from Townsville's central business district. This beautiful stretch of beach is a suburban area with visitor accommodation, sporting facilities and shopping centres including supermarkets, doctors, dentist, chemist, food outlets to name a few. Fish from the beach or launch a boat from the local boat ramp to access the reef and islands. At low tide, an old wooden shipwreck is uncovered. The beach is well serviced with a fully serviced resort/hotel, barbecue facilities and playgrounds. Newly open Coles supermarket complex and the continuing upgrade of Peggy Banfield sporting grounds makes Bushland Beach one of Townsville's most liveable suburbs.
Inspections Welcome, call #AllisonGough 0421583168.
All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.