Built in the blooming suburb of Bohle Plains, surrounded by parks and walking tracks this
beautiful home has everything you need to suit a growing family. The home is located within
walking distance of a local convenience store, fish and chip shop plus, just ten minutes drive down the road you will find Willows Shopping Centre that has every major retailer at hand. Connecting right next to Bohle Plains is the Ring Road which makes getting around town
such a breeze, with James Cook University and The Townsville hospital all connected.
With a current long term DHA lease achieving excellent rental returns with rent paid in
advance, this property is perfect for any investor. This lowset 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom and
accommodation for 2 cars, currently achieves $450 per week.
DHA will throughout the term of the agreement, look after the property by providing "DHA
property care" which consists of:
• Property Management Service
• Repair and Maintenance
• Emergency Repair
• The lessor may also be entitled to a lease-end make-good (refer to the DHA Lease Agreement)
• Market Rent Review
Come and discover all the benefits to investing in a DHA property.
• Lease commenced 07/06/2013 and ends on 06/06/2022
• Right to vary - 1 up to 12 month reduction and 1 x up to 12 month extension
• $450.00 per week
• Modern low set rendered block home
• 4 bedrooms with built in wardrobes and split system air-conditioning
• Ensuite to main bedroom
• 2 living areas, one with family dining space and separate lounge
• Large 706 square metre block with fully fenced rear yard
• Double garage with electric roller door access and internal entry
• Not affect by the 2019 floods
Disclaimer: This property is for sale on behalf of a Defence Housing Australia lessor and has a Defence housing Australia lease in place.