Practical and modern with a stylish and renewed interior, this well-presented and quality-built "Darryl Bogotto" home situated on a low-maintenance "easy-care" 400sqm allotment in "The Village", is the perfect choice for first home buyers, downsizers or savvy investors looking for a solid investment option (rental return approx. $400 - $420 per week).
The home features an interior designed to maximise space, natural light and cross-ventilation and a thoughtfully designed exterior to enhance your busy lifestyle - a combination that results in readymade contemporary comfort. If you are searching for low-maintenance living in a location that combines natural beauty with the convenience of having everything you need right at your doorstep, plus an important criteria is being move-in-ready (with not a cent to spend), then telephone JAN LEE on 0408 777 437 to arrange immediate inspection!
PROPERTY FEATURES INCLUDE:
• Low-maintenance render and Colorbond exterior, with security screens throughout
• Split-system air-conditioning throughout for maximum comfort
• NBN with multiple data points and multiple TV points
• Open-plan lounge, dining and kitchen
• Stylish kitchen finished with "granite-look" benchtops, stainless appliances (including dishwasher) and central island bench incorporating a breakfast bar
• Open-plan interior flows to 5m x 4m insulated outdoor entertainment area
• 3 bedrooms with quality carpets and built-in wardrobes (all with full-length mirrored doors)
• Cleverly concealed behind the full-length mirrored doors in the master bedroom is a walk-in wardrobe and stylish ensuite bathroom
• Modern stylish bathroom with convenience of shower and bath; and separate toilet
• Panel-lift, remote access lock-up garage with set-back internal laundry and rear door allowing easy access to the drying court
• Exterior features include the use of advanced hedging and double-picket fencing to ensure a level of occupant privacy, convenient double-gate side access, Wi-Fi 3-station irrigation system, and compact garden shed
• Ideally placed in "The Village" - an award winning master-planned and vibrant ecologically sustainable residential community that incorporates established trees and network of open parks - all within 3.5 km from the Townsville CBD and Fairfield Waters Shopping Centre; and within easy reach of a variety of schooling and childcare options, The Townsville Hospital, Universities (JCU and CQU), and the Townsville Airport.