• Renewed kitchen with fabulous counter space and abundant draw and cupboard storage.
• Large main bedroom with wall to wall built in wardrobes.
Built in robes to all bedrooms
• Front lounge with dining space from the kitchen.
• Tiled throughout.
• Internal laundry.
• Second toilet.
• Air conditioning.
• Full length back patio.
• 3x6 work shed.
• 3kw solar power system.
300 lt. Hiline solarhart hot water system
• Working bore system.
• 11m (16 stroke) in ground pool with shade sail and solar blanket including roller.
• 3000lt. rainwater tank.
Roofseal reflective roof coating
• Single lock up garage.
• 9x4m carport.
• Garden bed drip water system (on town water).
• Double gate side access to back of the property.
• Established gardens with an amazing outlook of mature trees and native plants.
Get to know Bushland Beach:
Bushland Beach is part of the Northern Beaches area of Townsville, located 25 minutes' drive from Townsville's central business district. This beautiful stretch of beach is a suburban area with visitor accommodation, sporting facilities and shopping centres including supermarkets, doctors, dentist, chemist, food outlets to name a few. Fish from the beach or launch a boat from the local boat ramp to access the reef and islands. At low tide, an old wooden shipwreck is uncovered. The beach is well serviced with a fully serviced resort/hotel, barbecue facilities and playgrounds. Coles supermarket complex, a new service station and car wash coming soon and the continuing upgrade of Peggy Banfield sporting grounds makes Bushland Beach one of Townsville's most liveable suburbs.
Inspections Welcome, call #AllisonGough 0421583168.
Interested parties should verify the accuracy and currency of the information and make their own independent inquiries as the agent cannot attest to the correctness of the information provided.