Modernised beach bungalow on a generous 809m2 allotment right across the road from the beautiful Saunders Beach. This original 1960's home has been transformed into a beachside tropical home, with separate living options and a studio under the roof of the original beach fishing hut now utilised as a work shed and car accommodation.
Uniquely designed, the home features a large open space living area, generous bedroom and a new modern kitchen complete with ample cupboard and bench space. Studio at the back of the property with an extra bathroom (eco hot water system), laundry and kitchenette.
• Slick modern kitchen design
• New split system air conditioning
• Open plan living
• Outdoor patio spaces both back and front
• In-ground pool with shady modern gazebo
• Modern crisp clean design
• Original hardwood fishing hut to the back of the property
• Separate laundry with bathroom and studio space.
• New house wiring and Plumbing (last three years)
• Full concrete driveway to the back work shed
• New fans, air conditioners (last free years)
• Working bore with new plump.
This 809 sqm allotment is fenced to the boundary and is super private from the street.
Get to know Saunders Beach
Saunders Beach is a sleepy residential suburb approximately 25 kilometres north of the Townsville. The Saunders Beach community is situated just south-east of the mouth of Althaus Creek, the beach itself stretching approximately 6 kilometres further south-east to the mouth of Black River. Locals consider themselves fortunate to live in this coastal suburb with an abundance of beach and reef fishing opportunities, an active community centre and very low crime statics. If you are looking for some old school living this is certainly the place to be.
Inspections Welcome, call #AllisonGough 0421583168.