This four-bedroom, two-bathroom home is positioned on a 4,000 m2 allotment in the popular suburb of Jensen in Townsville's north. Renewed with a modernised kitchen, fresh paint and an abundance of outdoor living space and room to roam on a fully fenced acre allotment.
· New Kitchen area with a generous island bench and ample storage space
· Four bedroom home all with built in wardrobes
· Large walk through wardrobe to the master suite
· Two way ensuite bathroom with separate toilet.
· Generous main bathroom features separate bath and shower
· Large open plan living area
· Double carport to the front of the property
· Spilt system air conditioning throughout
· Tiled throughout the home
· In-ground swimming pool with paved surrounds
· 5.5kw Solar Power system
· Internal laundry
· Fresh paint throughout
· 6x3m Work shed
Dual double gate access to the front of the property with connected driveway. A generous outdoor living area with privacy screening and perfect advantage point to over look the in-ground pool.
Get to Know Jensen
Jensen is an outer suburb of Townsville, located approximately 18.5 kilometres west of Townsville CBD. Jensen is mainly a rural-residential suburb characterised by Black River on its northern border. The suburb is close to various shopping complex's that provides Northern Beaches residents access to supermarkets, a post office, fast food and large brand outlets, medical, veterinary services, some recreational businesses and service stations.
The Bruce Highway borders Jensen to the north. The final stage of the Townsville Ring Road has been completed and is now a high-speed bypass road for traffic between Jensen and Townsville General Hospital, James Cook University and Lavarack Barracks.
A police station, Community Recreation Hall, churches and private and public schools are also located in Jensen.
Inspections Welcome, call #AllisonGough 0421583168.
Interested parties should verify the accuracy and currency of the information and make their own independent inquiries as the agent cannot attest to the correctness of the information provided.