The epitome of style and quality, this NHS constructed executive family home has been designed to take full advantage of its 180 views to Mt Stuart and along the full length of the Pinnacles and across everything that lies between. You'll enjoy being centrally situated in this quiet, friendly, and much sought-after neighbourhood in a stunning home that offers an array of living and expansive entertaining spaces with a long list of desired extras that will optimise your lifestyle.
Air-conditioning (ducted and split-system), energy-efficient down-lighting, designer ceiling fans, quality internal doors, quality tiling, Quila hardwood decking, 2.7m high ceiling, and 3-step cornicing are the perfect adjunct to the crisp white interior colour palette featuring throughout the entire home.
Ascend the wide hardwood staircase (offering views of the infinity swimming pool and entertainment area) and enter through large timber doors where a private foyer area adds a sense of anticipation. Venture beyond and the spaciousness is revealed with the appearance of the open-plan lounge, dining, and kitchen. The open design living area flows seamlessly to the main entertaining area via the spacious games room (complete with powder room) and through a cavity slider to the spacious rumpus room (which connects to the rear patio). The centrally located and highly functional chef's kitchen comes complete with central island bench with breakfast bar and loads of practical storage solutions (including large walk-in pantry) and is well-appointed with quality SMEG appliances (including dishwasher, chef's rangehood, induction cooktop and built-in oven and microwave). The design of the home ensures that year-round relaxation and indoor and / or outdoor entertaining is an absolute breeze…even for whomever chooses to attend to meal preparation!
There are 4 generously-sized bedrooms (each air-conditioned and with built-in wardrobes with full-length mirrored doors) that are positioned to maximise privacy and allow easy access to bathrooms and areas for relaxation. The master suite comes complete with large walk-thru wardrobe with "his" and "hers" doors that cleverly conceal the walk-thru dressing room; lavish ensuite bathroom with 3-way functionality featuring double wall-mounted vanity, spa-bath, spacious walk-in style shower with double waterfall showerheads, and separate toilet; plus convenient sliding door access to the rear outdoor patio.
(Like the ensuite bathroom) the spacious family bathroom features tiling from floor-to-ceiling, the convenience of both a shower and a bath; there is a separate toilet; and large tiled internal laundry with built-in storage solutions and easy access to the drying deck…all of which combine to offer a highly practical design.
PROPERTY FEATURES INCLUDE:
• Open-plan dining, family and kitchen areas with separate spacious rumpus room and games room
• Centrally located chef's kitchen with central island bench, quality SMEG appliances, and walk-in pantry
• An array of highly practical extras such as large atrium off the dining area to enhance privacy; a separate study; built-in cabinetry and surround-sound for entertainment
systems; walk-through storeroom between the main living area and garage acts as the ideal "mudroom"; and accessibility and storage beneath the front staircase and
• 4 generous-sized bedrooms - master suite with spacious walk-in dressing room and lavish ensuite bathroom
• Relax and entertain in style on the expansive tiled, all-weather entertainment area where glass pool fencing offers unobstructed view of the infinity Magnapool and the
breathtaking view beyond (complete with large adjustable cantilever umbrella)
• 10KW solar power system, instantaneous-gas hot-water system
• Panel-lift, remote-control garage with easy-care flooring and space for 4 vehicles, and access through the rear via roller door to the rear of the allotment and shed
• 7m x 6m Colorbond shed with dual roller-door access, fully insulated with 32, 15, & 10amp power and built-in storage
• Generous 1,283sqm terraced allotment with underground drainage, automatic 6-station irrigation system, and no rear neighbours.
So…If you're searching for an exceptional executive-style home…and where and how you live is important to you…contact JAN LEE today on 0408 777 437 to arrange an inspection. The most discerning of buyers will just love living here!