Everything about this home is generous, 390sqm under roof and all on a 1282 sqm allotment. A Lavish master suite, an equally stunning ensuite and walk-in wardrobe covers a 50 sqm area. Open plan living from the kitchen and a second lounge/family room adjoining.
The family wing of the home provides bedrooms larger than most master bedrooms. The feature windows and stacker doors to the living areas, give stunning tropical views to the garden beyond. Double gate side access to the spacious back garden ready for a work shed or a pool.
• Central living and kitchen space
• Family sized kitchen with large island and ample storage space
• Multi zoned living areas to the open plan living including a study nook, dining and family
• Utterly amazing sized bedrooms to the family wing of the house
• Good storage options for the laundry
• Shower room and separate bath to the main bathroom
• New carpet and fresh paint
• Split system air conditioning
• LED recessed lighting
• Fenced to the boundary
• Remote gate entry to the property
• Separately fenced back garden
• Heat pump hot water system
• Pebble Crete pathways around the entire home
• Established low maintenance gardens with plenty of grass to run around on!
Get to know Bushland Beach:
Bushland Beach is part of the Northern Beaches area of Townsville, located 25 minutes' drive from Townsville's central business district. This beautiful stretch of beach is a suburban area with visitor accommodation, sporting facilities and shopping centres including supermarkets, doctors, dentist, chemist, food outlets to name a few. Fish from the beach or launch a boat from the local boat ramp to access the reef and islands. At low tide, an old wooden shipwreck is uncovered. The beach is well serviced with a fully serviced resort/hotel, barbecue facilities and playgrounds. Coles supermarket complex, a new service station and car wash coming soon and the continuing upgrade of Peggy Banfield sporting grounds makes Bushland Beach one of Townsville's most liveable suburbs.
Inspections Welcome, call #AllisonGough 0421583168.
Interested parties should verify the accuracy and currency of the information and make their own independent inquiries as the agent cannot attest to the correctness of the information provided.