First time to market since being constructed (by Rolfe Homes) and positioned in a quiet court in a tightly-held location, this is the perfect choice for buyers searching for a wonderful family home that says "where and how we live is important". Showcasing an array of colonial architectural elements, such as high ceilings and floor-to-ceiling windows; ornate cornices and ceiling roses; timber panelling, archways and large double French doors; wide hallway, bull-nose verandas and expansive patio areas, this character-rich home emanates a welcoming ambiance and practicality that comes with having spacious interiors and a range of living and entertaining options.
Stepping through the double timber and leadlight entry doors, the full-length hall presents to the left a large formal lounge and dining area (with sliding doors out to patio areas) and to the right 2 spacious bedrooms. The hallway continues further with meals and family rooms that wrap around a well-appointed timber kitchen. Aesthetically appealing and highly functional, the kitchen features a dishwasher, under-bench oven, ceramic cooktop and rangehood; and an abundance of storage solutions including walk-in pantry.
To the rear of the home are 2 more generous-sized bedrooms - like the others offering air-conditioning, built-in wardrobes and quality carpeting. The master suite offers walk-in wardrobe and spacious ensuite featuring shower, toilet and timber vanity. The spacious family bathroom is 3-way in design and comes complete with shower and a large bath perfect for that "long soak"; there is a separate toilet, and separate timber vanity. The spacious laundry with internal storage and other storage solutions positioned in the hallway nearby completes the functional design.
The exterior of the home is surrounded by stencil-crete pathways, wide tiled patios and multiple areas for relaxing and entertaining, including a free-standing entertainment gazebo offering the perfect spot for relaxing or outdoor entertaining with family and friends amongst the lush gardens.
PROPERTY FEATURES INCLUDE:
• Split-system air-conditioning, over-size windows and security screens throughout
• Multiple spacious living options and an array of outdoor entertaining spaces
• 4 generous-sized bedrooms and spacious bathrooms
• Abundance of internal storage solutions throughout the interior
• Free-standing and remote accessible garage with room for 2 vehicles and workshop / storage
• Irrigation system to maintain the lush grounds with abundance of high, flowering hedges to promote privacy
• Solar power system for maximum energy efficiency
• Ultra-convenient location close to quality schools, a variety of shopping options and public transport. Just minutes to James Cook University, The Townsville Hospital and Lavarack Barracks. Enjoy close proximity to sporting facilities (including gymnasium) and pathway networks that offer easy walking / cycling around the river.
• Unaffected by recent flooding events.
This home is perfect for the family who needs space, quality and maximum convenience... so its sure to generate plenty of interest…avoid disappointment, act now and contact JAN LEE today on 0408 777 437 to arrange an inspection!