Positioned perfectly on the well manicured Periwinkle Way in Bohle Plains with nearby walkways to beautiful parklands filled with local flora and fauna. Willows Shopping centre and Reading Precinct is mere minutes away, along with a fine selection of Townsville's schools, both private and state.
This near new home was built by GJ Gardner in early 2020 and features a striking formal frontage with a deep charcoal and white palette. The entrance timber door is extra wide and has a Crimsafe screen door for added security and to benefit from the North Queensland breezes.
The flooring throughout is a lino planking with a grey wash timber effect and plush grey carpets in the theatre. The central hub of this outstanding four bedroom home is the open plan design encompassing the state of the art kitchen, dining and living, which becomes one with the outside via seamless stacked sliding doors to the patio. Living the North Queensland lifestyle just got easier!
The kitchen features a large freestanding stainless steel oven with gas cooktop, white vertical subway tile splashback and a breakfast bar with pendant lighting - a great place for family catch ups. There is also an extra large walk in pantry providing ample storage space.
The main bathroom features a single floating vanity and easy clean glass free shower recess. Whilst the master bedroom ensuite offers twin vanities, dinner plate shower and toilet. Both bathrooms have been designed with an ultra modern grey and white colour palette and the best fixtures and fittings.
Storage was definitely not an afterthought in the design of this home with a large walk in storeroom/linen press and a spot for the vacuum as well.
The home theatre has been designed with a similar feel to the professional theatres with grey plush flooring and wall to ceiling dark grey colour palette. The windows have a triple layer of blackout; one automatic external roller blind, tinted windows and internal roller blinds. So sit back and relax for some uninterrupted, extreme entertainment.
The word Periwinkle is said to symbolize blossoming friendships, sentimental memories and everlasting love, all the things a new house should bring for your 2021. Explore for yourself today!
• Split system air-conditioning and fans throughout
• Lino planking with grey wash timber effect
• 4 Bedrooms with built-ins
• Main bedroom with walk through robe to ensuite
• Ensuite features twin vanities, dinner plate shower and toilet
• Main bathroom features single floating vanity and easy clean glass free shower recess + Separate toilet
• Kitchen features a large freestanding stainless steel oven with gas cooktop, white vertical subway tile splashback, a breakfast bar and an extra large walk in pantry
• Large walk in storage/linen press
• Laundry with subway tile splashback pet door standard security
• Theatre with dark grey plush carpet, external triple layer of blackout; automatic external roller blind, tinted windows and internal roller blinds.
• Irrigation to front yard. Full wi-fi connectivity from station to phone.
• 480sqm block with fully fenced back yard.