APPLY HERE: https://exploreproperty.com.au/forms/townsville/tenancy-application
This beautifully built home is located in the Elliot Springs Master Planned development. Live well at Elliot Springs, Lendlease's newest north-Qld community, set in beautiful bushland and surrounded by mountains.
An easy drive to Townsville city and just 10 minutes from Fairfield Central where schools, shops and more are at your fingertips.
Expertly designed, residents love the active, outdoor lifestyle on their doorstep and over the coming years, Elliot Springs will be home to retail centres, schools and business precincts and the new BP Service station is due to be completed in the coming weeks.
This family home is only 12 months old and has been built with ease of living in mind. Featuring open plan living, with an additional Theater room, this is ample space through the property for the whole family. Situated on a low maintenance block backing onto untouched bushland, and even better there will never be a rear neighbour, so your privacy is secure.
- 4 Bedrooms, Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite, all bedrooms are carpeted for comfort.
- 2 Bathrooms, Master bedroom has ensuite with shower and toilet and the main bathroom has separate shower and bathtub for the family
- Open plan living and dining room that opens onto the rear patio
- Fully Air-conditioned throughout
- Well-appointed kitchen with a large fridge cavity, Quality appliances including a dishwasher, and an induction cooktop.
- Double Garage for safe storage of the family motor vehicles
- Rear patio with a picturesque outlook over natural untouched bushland. Enjoy a morning cuppa whilst you listen to the soothing sounds of the local birds.
- Large 5kw solar system backed with low power LED lighting and modern appliances will ensure your energy costs are kept to a minimum
- The property is also fitted with high quality upgraded roofing insulation to ensure the property remains cool all year round.
Amazing new homes like this don't last long so be sure to apply and book an inspection ASAP
Please note - All parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of the information supplied. Some file photographs in use may have been taken some time ago or modifications have been conducted at the property since the photography. Please rely on your own inspection and investigations to determine if this property is suitable for your requirements and the information provided is general in nature. Explore Property Townsville bears no liability for any loss sustained due to inaccuracy or omission.