Beach location with a private walking track down to the sand, lagoon inspired pool, work shed and a generous home under roof, gems everywhere ….
Three internal living zones in addition to the multiple outdoor spaces to relax and entertain. Four bedrooms on the first floor of this home with a central activity room, study nook and street view balcony.
• Central living and kitchen area
• Generous family media room, with 40mm granite stone feature wall.
• Two bathrooms, on the ground and first floor
• Internal laundry
• Hardwood staircase
• Large main bedroom with two power room
• Open plan study on the first floor
• Air conditioning
• 1430sqm allotment
• Solar power
• Double lock up extra height garage,
• Third bay boat/caravan port 3.5m x 10.5m
• 6m x 9m workshop shed out the back
• Water well (requires some maintenance)
• Private pool zone with rock waterfall feature
• Free standing poolside gazebo with lighting and power
• Fenced to the boundary
This secluded allotment is screened by tropical inspired gardens with a hidden pathway from the back gate that cleverly weave through the tropical landscape for 100m down to the beach. The property is a tropical gem, cool and comfortable established gardens, and an abundance of living space both inside and out.
Get to know Bushland Beach:
Bushland Beach is part of the Northern Beaches area of Townsville, located 25 minutes' drive from Townsville's central business district. This beautiful stretch of beach is a suburban area with visitor accommodation, sporting facilities and shopping centres including supermarkets, doctors, dentist, chemist, food outlets to name a few. Fish from the beach or launch a boat from the local boat ramp to access the reef and islands. At low tide, an old wooden shipwreck is uncovered. The beach is well serviced with a fully serviced resort/hotel, barbecue facilities and playgrounds. Coles supermarket complex, a new service station and car wash coming soon and the continuing upgrade of Peggy Banfield sporting grounds makes Bushland Beach one of Townsville's most liveable suburbs.
Inspections Welcome, call #AllisonGough 0421583168.
Interested parties should verify the accuracy and currency of the information and make their own independent inquiries as the agent cannot attest to the correctness of the information provided.