In the ever popular Northern beaches suburb of Mount Low, across from Sanctum's lush parkways, is a little touch of the Hamptons in this beautifully presented property of 63 Sanctum Boulevard. From the formal gardens to the impressive entry and throughout, you will delight in the design, fixtures and fittings used throughout this lovely home.
Built in 2013 the home offers 4 spacious bedrooms and a large theatre/media room to the front of the home with a "straight out of Pinterest" sliding barn door complete with matte black cast iron sliders.
The second family living area encompasses an open plan layout taking in the kitchen and dining room. The galley style kitchen has plenty of prep and storage space, microwave nook, breakfast bar, dishwasher and the very best of tapware. The addition of three basket overhanging lights are in keeping with the Hamptons coastal vibe that is throughout the home.
The two bathrooms have been fully renovated by the current owners to a beautiful standard with contemporary tiling and pendant lighting. The master bedroom is generous in size and offers a walk-in-robe and ensuite. The laundry has also been newly renovated with additional cabinetry and hanging space.
The home is state of the art with a Swann Security 4 channel security system with infrared cameras and motion sensing led lights which is hard-wired into the home with computer screen and hard drive. There are apps available on your phone to monitor the house at any time from anywhere. There is also a 7.92kW solar system by Solar Dimension which was installed in 2020 with a 5 year transferable warranty. The Fronius inverter is hard wired into the home and you are able to monitor your power production on an app on your phone. It is also battery ready if the new owners want to add one later in the future.
The rear covered patio has TV aerial connection and is surrounded by lush lawns, formal hedges and garden beds. The rear of the home has a solid timber children's swing set that will be staying with the property. There is a 2 car garage on the home and external storage on the property is a 1500 X 800 wide lawn locker.
If this beautifully presented home sounds the right fit for you and your family then explore with us today.
• 4 Bedrooms
• 2 Renovated bathrooms
• 2 Garages
• Theatre/Media room with access to the patio via sliding Barn door
• Air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
• Open plan Living/Dining/Kitchen
• Basket pendant lighting in kitchen X 3
• Electric cooktop
• Electric Omega oven
• Stainless dishwasher
• New kitchen mixer tapware
• Renovated laundry with hanging space and cabinetry
• Swann 4 channel security system
• 7.92kW solar system installed by Solar Dimension in 2020
• Large master bedroom with pendant lighting
• WIR with renovated ensuite
• Linen press in hall
• Tiled covered patio with aerial for TV flowing onto paved area
• Formal garden bed surrounding yard
• Solid timber children's swing set to stay on property
• 1500 X 800 lawn locker
• NBN fibre FTTP fastest connection