Be at one with nature on this wonderful acreage in Alice River rearing onto a nature reserve with gums and grassland as far as the eye can see. With 4,467 sqm of land built on a level, hatchet shaped allotment. Only 10 minutes to Willows shopping precinct, cafes, restaurants and Reading Cinemas. There is also a selection of schools both state and private all close by with buses running regularly from Alice River.
This private Glenwood built residence is accessible via a tree lined driveway leading down to the inviting double door foyer entry. This warm family home has a layout conducive to the ever growing families looking for the space to be able to enjoy and grow together. With five generous bedrooms, two of which offer walk-in-robes and the most amazing master bedroom offering a spacious walk through parents retreat, his and hers walk-in-robes and en-suite.
There are two separate living zones, one of which is incorporated in the open shared living, dining, kitchen space. The central kitchen with large breakfast bench offers plenty of room for the family to sit whilst the home chef prepares on the stainless appliances. There is a large walk through pantry which offers access to the garage allowing unloading groceries to be much less of a chore.
The main living area flows freely out onto the spacious outdoor patio which spans the entire back of the home with ceiling fans, lighting and room to entertain with views over the nature reserve and backyard. Living on acreage wouldn't be complete without the addition of a massive 8.5 X 11m three phase power shed with more than enough room for all the toys.
Come out to Alice River and explore this beautiful property with us today; it will not disappoint.
• Double entry doors and security screens
• 5 bedrooms
• 2 bedrooms with walk-in-robes
• Huge master with extra living space/parent retreat, separate air-conditioning, 2 x his and hers robes
• 2 living areas
• 2 bathrooms main with shower and separate bath
• Ducted air-conditioning
• Open plan Lounge/Dining/Kitchen
• Kitchen - Walk through pantry with access to garage, fridge space with plumbing, S/S appliances, Westinghouse oven electric cooktop, Bosch dishwasher
• Double garage
• Large laundry and storage
• Neutral tones throughout
• Walk in linen press
• 304.48 sqm under roof
• Glenwood Build/Design 2009
Shed & External Features:
• Shed - floor area 8.5 x 11m, front roller motorised and side chain lift - 6 car space. C2 rating - core steel. Powered 3 phase - lighting - front door Industrial lift opening
• Grey water
• 4,467 sqm land, fully fenced
• No rear neighbours
• Shipping container
• Patio off the living and kitchen area - large with shade roller, fan
• Well manicured lawn with native trees
• Sensor lights surrounding house