Blending classic colonial charm with a "modern-farmhouse" interior, this surprisingly spacious family home on a huge 1,020sqm block presents a sensational entry point for first home buyers or young families seeking a character-filled home that has been lovingly maintained throughout by the current owners.
Even before entering the home, the visually impressive sandstone-look façade with wide welcoming entrance and broad bull-nose verandah combines with the mature lawns and gardens, to reflect the warmth and charm of the timeless character of federation. Stepping inside the home, the large "lead-light inspired" bay-windows allow an abundance of natural light to "bring the outside in" to the large spacious dining area. Adjoining the dining area is the modern farmhouse-style kitchen with a colour palette that evokes feelings of warmth and comfort, combined with a long breakfast bar and huge amount of cupboard space.
The separate and generously-sized living room features warm timber flooring and a seamless flow to the large covered entertaining area at the rear of the home. Designed with privacy in mind, the entertainment area is the perfect spot for entertaining with family and friends, and for watching the kids at play in the expansive back lawn area. An added bonus is the fabulous outdoor pizza oven.
There are 4 very spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and quality carpeting. The master bedroom features "his" and "hers" built-in wardrobes with the sliding doors cleverly concealing the modern farmhouse-styled 2-way bathroom, which features classic claw-foot bath with retro-styled wall-mounted shower-set and aged-steel styled hardware; rustic timber double basin vanity; large internal linen storage and traditional-style tiling, all adding practicality and visual interest to create a space reminiscent of a simpler time where a bath was a luxury enjoyed with a good book and candles.
Recently painted internally and fully air-conditioned and security screened throughout. The 1,012 allotment is fully fenced (child and pet friendly) and there is secure, lock-up and remote-access car accommodation.
Steeped with charm and grace, this home is proof that you don't need to live in a rural area to embrace an underlying heart-of-the-country vibe that typifies this welcoming, warm and easy-care retreat. If you're looking for a home that's warm and welcoming like a country hug at the end of the day, then telephone JAN LEE on 0408 777 437 to arrange an inspection.
PROPERTY FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Colour palette of neutral tones enhanced with timber blinds and the use of organic materials throughout to connect the interior of the home to the outdoors
- Split-system air-conditioning and security screened throughout
- Spacious living areas and modern "farmhouse-styled" kitchen that celebrates tradition while embracing contemporary convenience
- 4 generous-sized built-in bedrooms, master bedroom with 2-way bathroom access
- Modern "farmhouse-styled" 2-way bathroom complete with claw-foot bath and retro-styled appointments
- Separate toilet and separate laundry that allows easy access to a drying court and rear covered hills-hoist. Fabulous outdoor pizza oven.
- Lock-up car accommodation for 2 vehicles
- 1,020sqm fully-irrigated allotment with massive rear back yard with well-established lawns and mature gardens, and double-gate access beyond the rear fence-line (no rear neighbours)
- A much loved home surrounded by neighbourhood homes that are beautifully maintained