Be the first to inspect this near new, fully air-conditioned, home situated in the popular leafy suburb of The Village. The home is really quite generous in proportion and allows for relaxing living.
The open plan living blends effortlessly with the outdoor entertaining space, through sliding doors that stack open, allowing a full opening between the two zones. The master bedroom is at the front of the home and has a generous ensuite and walk in robe, with the second bathroom dividing the two built-in bedrooms at the rear of the property. The colour scheme is modern and pleasing with quality fixtures and features that would blend with all décors.
The location of the home boasts plenty of bicycle, walking tracks and leafy raintrees over small parkways, which offer plenty of room for your children and pets. Find the conveniences of this prestige location perfectly suited for the working professional couple, with the CBD, Cowboys Stadium, Palmer Street fine dining restaurants and not forgetting our famous Strand beachfront.
Currently with a fantastic tenant in place, providing a rental return of $430 per week. Out of respect for the current tenants, please phone to make an appointment for private viewing with Ronda Hansen on 0437 362 690.
• Irrigation throughout the garden
• Private timber fence
• Entire house wired with CAT 6 cables for data
• Connected to the NBN network via a fibre to the property connection (FTTP)
• Unifi Protect Security Cameras installed and ready to be used as needed
• Solar System is rated at 6kwh with 20x LG 300w panels, with a Solax 5kwh Inverter and LG Chem 8.8kwh battery
• Unaffected by floods
• Close to Fairfield Shopping Complex, Townsville Stadium, CBD, The Strand and Palmer Street restaurants