For the first time in 27 years this two-acre family home is on the market and ready to be sold. Beautifully presented, and well cared for over the past nearly three decades, this property incudes modernised kitchen and bathrooms, generous full screened patio, inground pool and work shed.
• Two-Pac crisp white kitchen designed with 35 kitchen draws for great storage.
• 40mm stone bench tops, Induction cooking and walk-through Butlers Scullery included in the kitchen.
• Built in cabinetry to the family room.
• Open plan home office or study.
• Activity room.
• Master suite includes ensuite bathroom and walk in wardrobe.
• Bedrooms are a good family size all with built in wardrobes.
• Renovated bathroom includes separate bath and shower.
• 126m fully screen patio with cool light insulted roofing.
• 7,900sqm allotment
• Gorgeous, elevated timber barbeque deck with seamless glass fencing overlooking the pool.
• 9x9m powered shed with 3 phase power.
• 10m inground pool.
• Fully fenced property with no rear neighbouring homes.
• Located just a short trot to the Bluewater Equestrian centre.
Perfectly located close to the mountain range at Bluewater, the property offers wide open spaces, with established trees surrounding for summer shade.
Get to know Bluewater
Bluewater is a thriving community containing a number of facilities and attractions. Bluewater Park is a popular tourist destination with designated free campsites, and is located close to the Bluewater Store (currently closed for business), Bluewater Creek, and the newly developed Urban Forest and Fitness Trail. Toolakea and Bluewater Beach are popular recreational areas, and there is a boat ramp facility and waste transfer station towards the end of Bluewater Drive.
Other facilities in the Bluewater area include a community centre, a Girl Guides training & camping centre a Scout hall and popular Bluewater State School.. There is also a Bluewater Caravan Park and Bluewater Medical Practice, located on the Bruce Highway.
Interested parties should verify the accuracy and currency of the information and make their own independent inquiries as the agent cannot attest to the correctness of the information provided.
Inspections Welcome, call #AllisonGough 0421583168.