Positioned on a generous 865 sq.m. allotment in the leafy suburb of Gulliver, there's plenty of room for the kids and dog to play in the backyard, a place to entertain friends on the covered deck, plus space to cook up a storm in the additional kitchen fitted out with a gas outlet and stainless steel sink.
Inside you'll find the polished timber floored lounge area, tiled kitchen and dining with gas stove and a large island bench. The carpeted bedrooms are spacious, accommodating built in wardrobes without compromising the size. Ceiling to floor tiles adorns the modern bathroom. The home has a split system air conditioner in the lounge and ceiling fans throughout the entire home.
- Beautiful high gloss polished timber floors throughout the home.
- Modern kitchen with polished wood benchtop.
- Open plan air conditioned living room.
- Three large bedrooms, two are 3.6 x 3.6m and the third is 3 x 3m, all with modern ceiling fans and built in wardrobes.
- Modern bathroom tiled to the ceiling.
- Fantastic outdoor entertaining area closed in with timber lattice.
- All this on an 865 sq.m. fully fenced, flat block of land in one of Townsville's most sought after suburbs, right in the middle of town.
- 5 minutes to Castletown Shopping Centre and Stockland's Shopping Centre.
- Potential rental return of $330 per week
This property would make the perfect first home, family home or a lucrative investment property. Don't wait until the open home and risk missing out. Come and explore today, call Cato to book an inspection.