Custom designed hillside property spanning 358m2 under roof. Panoramic views to the ocean from the North East and across North Townsville through to the ranges from the front of the home. This stand out property boasts three levels of living, with exceptional quality throughout and superiority inclusions.
• Double remote garage
• Entrance portico with wide scope nature timber stair case
• Dumbwaiter access point to the garage
• Open plan living and dining room centred around the designer kitchen.
• Scullery including full walkthrough pantry storage with stone bench tops, tech bay, appliance space, and wet area.
• Kitchen features include: Stone bench tops with waterfall edging, 900mm soft close drawers, both gas and induction cook tops plus Westinghouse oven, two bar fridges under bench, recessed power and USB to the countertop and fridge plumping.
• Frameless sliding door frame to the front tiled patio
• Full blackout theatre room
• Both back and front tiled patio spaces
• Additional activity room from the patio
• Internal laundry with storage options
• Powder room
• Under stair storage
• Bedroom wing of the home
• All bedrooms include built-in wardrobes, air conditioning and hydraulic beds with additional drawers for storage.
• Master suite includes views from the ocean to the mountain range.
• Walk in dressing room and en-suite bathroom with generous shower recess.
• Direct access to the outdoor terrace from the master suite.
Tech & Contemporary Inclusions:
• LED Lighting throughout
• Motion sensored Lighting
• Solar Power with Storage battery system
• Dumbwaiter in garage to scullery pantry
• Security Camera system
• Security system (remote)
• you are treated to a natural wood finish grand staircase with
• Under mount LED strip lighting to the stair railing
• LED lumpiness blue lighting to the theatre room
• Multimedia system included in the theatre room
• Spilt system air conditioning through out
With over 60m2 of patio space combined, there are plenty of places to sit back, relax and take in the panoramic views from the beach to the bush. If you prefer to unwind inside, the black-out place featuring a recessed ceiling with blue LED lighting and a full multimedia system.
The main bathroom features neutral floor to ceiling tiles, has a separate shower and bathtub separated by a glistening floating vanity.
The generous 753sqm allotment provides a large grassed play space to the back garden and easy-care landscaping to the front. A combined outdoor terrace space of over 60sqm means taking advantage of the best of the north Queensland client and the natural breeze is taken care of from the best vantage points the home has to offer.
Get to know Bushland Beach:
Bushland Beach is part of the Northern Beaches area of Townsville, located 25 minutes' drive from Townsville's central business district. This beautiful stretch of beach is a suburban area with visitor accommodation, sporting facilities and shopping centres including supermarkets, doctors, dentist, chemist, food outlets to name a few. Fish from the beach or launch a boat from the local boat ramp to access the reef and islands. At low tide, an old wooden shipwreck is uncovered. The beach is well serviced with a fully serviced resort/hotel, barbecue facilities and playgrounds. Coles supermarket complex, a new service station and car wash coming soon and the continuing upgrade of Peggy Banfield sporting grounds makes Bushland Beach one of Townsville's most liveable suburbs.
Inspections Welcome, call #AllisonGough 0421583168.
Interested parties should verify the accuracy and currency of the information and make their own independent inquiries as the agent cannot attest to the correctness of the information provided.