Framed by well-established gardens, this lovingly maintained 3-bedroom masonry block home is situated on a 668sqm block in a quiet neighbourhood within easy reach of sought-after everyday amenities.
As you step across the welcoming full-length front patio and through the front door the open-plan living and dining area with its soaring vaulted ceiling and exposed timber beams comes into view. Air-conditioned with easy-care timber flooring throughout, the open-plan family space flows to the adjoining well-lit, tiled kitchen with a functional design that offers ample storage, large pantry and access out to the full-length rear entertainment area.
There are 3 well-presented bedrooms - 2 situated at one end of the home with air-conditioning and built-in wardrobes, and a 3rd bedroom to the opposite end with easy-care tiles.
The renovated bathroom features a modern walk-in style shower and wall-mounted vanity. There is a separate toilet and the large tiled internal laundry offers convenient access to the rear entertaining area.
Perfectly positioned, well-presented and touched by nostalgia, this quaint and quiet 3 bedroom home is the perfect place to return to at the end of a long day - enjoy a glass of wine while soaking up the sights and sounds of nature and tranquillity. To arrange an appointment to view this beautiful home call JAN LEE today on 0408 777 437.
- Low-maintenance masonry block home with security screens and tinted windows throughout
- Warm and inviting air-conditioned open-plan lounge and dining with soaring vaulted ceiling and exposed timber beams
- Well-positioned kitchen with access to full-length rear entertainment area
- 3 good-sized bedrooms (2 built-in and air-conditioned)
- Fully renovated bathroom with walk-in shower and modern wall-mounted vanity (instantaneous gas hot water supply); separate toilet and large tiled internal laundry
- Full-length front patio (with height adjustable shade-screens) plus full-length rear patio suited to entertaining / family meals / BBQs
- Undercover car accommodation
- 668sqm block with well-established gardens (with 3m x 3m garden shed) and ultra-convenient address with easy access to a range of every day sought after amenities (including schools, shopping centres, parkland and public transport)