Located in the exclusive Railway Estate, and just 2.7km from the CBD, this prestigious Queenslander stands out as one of the area's most highly sought-after homes. It is evident no expense has been spared when bringing this family home to life. This immaculately-renovated, 5 bedroom Queenslander combines the perfect blend of traditional elements with modern luxuries to create a serene and comfortable oasis in a central Railway Estate location.
Mere 8 minutes drive to Fairfield shopping centre and the lifestyle delights of the Otto's café precinct, this stunning residence is also minutes from the bustling restaurants and shops along Flinders Street, in the CBD. Quality schools, parks, bus, rail and ferry transport, restaurants and cafes, boat ramps in all directions and all conveniences, are at your fingertips.
Living spaces and bedrooms are on offer over 2 levels, providing great separation of living and the perfect layout for a growing family.
A Combination of large ceramic tiles, polished timber floors, wainscotting half VJ walls, high ceilings, leadlight cabinet inserts, and breezy verandahs offer timeless style blended with contemporary enhancements for ease of modern living. A palette of warm whites with rich timbers and fittings compliments the designer fans, lights and modern inclusions.
The rear of the home opens onto a breezy entertainers deck with views that span from the majestic Mount Stuart right out to Cape Cleveland, a delightful spot for a morning coffee or an evening tipple.
Open-plan living on the upper level stems from the stunning Chef's kitchen, that boasts stone bench tops that flow up to the matching splashback. Every home chef needs a state of the art 5 burner freestanding 900m ANDI matte black stove with matching ducted black rangehood & Matching black omega dishwasher. The cabinetry is a rich Tassie Oak golden timber with exquisite stained glass inset panels in the overhanging cupboards featuring a classic rose design, helping this kitchen with its modern take on the perfect blend of traditional elements. From here are the dining and living zones that flow effortlessly out through the double doors and the light filled front entrance with views to the city and new stadium to the top of the original part of the timber Queenslander.
On the second floor you will find the Master of all main bedrooms with access to the back deck, custom built marble bench cabinetry, and an absolute top quality resort style ensuite featuring his and hers twin rainfall shower heads, marble vanity and a Corner jet spa to relax the day away in. There is also a separate toilet and a spacious walk in robe. The upper level also has two other bedrooms all with BIR's and are AC and have ceiling fans.
The sleek bathrooms throughout the home feature floor to ceiling tiles and the very best of fixtures and fittings. The downstairs bathroom is a shared space with the spacious laundry and double doored linen press. This functional space ensures that home laundry duties are a breeze.
Downstairs opens to a spacious open plan family room with built in kitchenette/ bar area with ornate stained glass native bird scene panel in the overhead cupboards featuring stone benchtops. There are two bedrooms with BIR's on the ground level, one of which has external access to the front of the property creating the perfect area to run a business from home. This great space allows great functionality and separation of living for the busy family.
This two storey renovated home is on a 770 sqm allotment with full irrigation so enjoy the company of family and friends in this private outdoor sanctuary, screened by lush greenery … and luxuriate over your morning coffee in the warm winter sun, taking in the calming surrounds of easy-care gardens that frame the property.
Lets not forget the Shed…. The rear of the home houses the shed of all sheds, quite possibly the best in Ninth Street, maybe even Railway Estate. With solid Block walls and 95 sqm under roof. There is a sink and 3 X 3.8 M high roller doors and refrigerative air conditioning. There are also built in workbenches, 3 phase power, 15 amp power and a TV aerial.
Explore this Executive Queenslander with us today.
Summary Of Features:
• 5 Bedrooms
• 3 Bathrooms
• 3 Car garage
• 770 sqm block
• 320 sqm under roof
• No rear neighbours
• Master bedroom with walk-in-robe and access to back deck
• Resort style ensuite
• 2nd bathroom with linen press
• Master Chef kitchen with 900mm gas ANDI oven and matching matte black rangehood
• Beautiful stone bench tops with free flowing matching splashback
• Matching black omega dishwasher
• Open plan lounge/living/kitchen with ornate ceiling fans
• Tassie Oak cabinetry with stained glass panel inset
• 2 bedrooms with BIR's, AC's and fans
• LED downlights throughout
• Polished flooring and tiles throughout top level
• Large open plan living
• Single electric roller door
• High ceilings
• Bar area/kitchenette with ornate stained glass native bird scene panel in overhead cabinetry. Sink with stone benches and built-in cabinetry.
• Dining/living room/rumpus space
• 3rd bathroom combined with laundry
• 2 bedrooms with built-ins. 1 with external access
• Full side access with twin electric gates on both sides of the property
• Concrete driveway down one of the property all the way to workshop
• 95 sqm under roof, 200 series solid blockwork core filled every block. 3m wide x 3.8m high roller doors, 6 inch concrete slab, 600m edge beam, 3 phase power, 15 amp power, concrete core insulated, refrigerative AC, TV aerial and water sink in the shed.
List of garden plants:
• Exotic fruit trees, herbs and plants:
• Black Sapotes (Sap-o-tee) aka Chocolate Mousse or Chocolate Pudding tree, Mandarin tree, Turmeric, Rosemary, Oregano, Sweet potato vines, Gardenia, Papayas, Elderberry trees, Olive trees,
• Native trees and plants (all planted to attract birds and for their drought resistance):
• River Cherry tree - edible fruit, Cedar Bay Cherry, Flametree, Lilly Pillies, Vines that attract the Cairns Birdwing Butterfly, Hoya vine, Melaleucas, Paperbarks, Callistemons - bottlebrush, Fox tail palms provide privacy at the front deck.
• All entry doors have triple lock door locks
• Switch boards Inside shed, and inside house and also outside on the fence to give access to Ergon without giving Ergon access to inside gate
Shed power isolated from house - both have circuit breakers internally
• Solar Hot water
• Remote controlled automatic sliding security gates
• Views of all major Townsville landmarks: Mount Stuart, Cape Cleveland, Mt Elliot from back deck.
• Castle Hill view and the new Cowboys Stadium from front deck
• Fully automated irrigation system designed to irrigate all areas and also designed for water efficiency
• Aerial socket for a TV in every room
• Resene paint, durable, especially developed to suit tropical applications
Two bay dog kennels:
• Designed to provide space for large dogs with a bed off the ground