Situated in the ever-popular suburb of Mundingburra on a generous 814sqm block, this classic "bungalow-style" home with front porch and airy interior, offers the astute buyer the perfect opportunity to modernize and refresh whilst emphasising the architectural style and sense of heritage which these homes are renowned for:
- "Maryborough Hardwood" timber flooring throughout - currently protected by carpeting and just waiting to be polished and revived
- Vintage retro-styled kitchen display cabinets retained to complement modern kitchen additions
- Airy open-plan interior with high ceilings and petition walls to maximise the sense of space and natural light
- Metal window hoods with the carport integrated into the home's façade
- Broader "traditional-sized" block that offers today's family a larger footprint.
The home has 3 bedrooms (2 featuring air-conditioning and built-in wardrobes), bathroom with shower and modern vanity; separate toilet and laundry area with adjoining lockable 3.2m x 2m storeroom. Modernisations include a NEW ROOF, white timber venetians throughout and NBN installation.
If you're searching for a home where you can revamp, revive and add your own personality
with a premier location
then this is it! "Leafy" Mundingburra is arguably one of Townsville's most "family friendly" suburbs with its close proximity to the Ross River, glorious parklands and bikeways, numerous schools (including being within the catchment areas for Pimlico State High School and Mundingburra State School, and just a short walk to The Cathedral School), public transport and numerous shopping complexes - homes in this location are tightly-held, so telephone JAN LEE on 0408 777 437 to arrange to inspect!