Spanning on a 2,013sqm fully fenced allotment, this customised Vista Built home covers 314sqm, a grand design that has lifestyle written all over it! Generous living spaces, well equipped alfresco living surround the generous pool area and a sizeable, powered work shed.
Liveable Features include:
• Custom gourmet kitchen enjoys a selection of top appliances and walk-in pantry
• Generous master suite with walk-in wardrobe
• luxurious design en-suite, including bath, walk through dual shower, twin vanity and separate toilet
• Home office/study to the front of the home
• Split system air conditioning
• Control the whole house and irrigation via C-Bus technology
• Motorised blinds in the living area
• Fully set up 6m X 4m theatre room including star-serve, projector and HD projection screen
• 11m in-ground pool area with adjoining alfresco areas
• Fully fenced to the boundary
• Top of the line 5kW solar system
• Outdoor kitchen and BBQ area
• Rear access to the work shed
• 12x7m work shed plus boat or caravan bay to the back of the property
• Good side access to the work shed
• Air-conditioned garage
• Established gardens and Chook Pen to the very rear of the property,
• Automatic driveway gate access
Get to know Mount Low
Located just 15 minutes north of the Townsville CBD and Townsville Airport, Mount Low is positioned in the heart of Townsville's growth area - The Northern Beaches. Located just 5 km off the coast line with access to the boat ramp and beachfront hotel at Bushland Beach very close by.
Mount Low is now a short 15 minute drive from the Townsville Hospital, James Cook University and Lavarack Barracks thanks to the completed Stage 4 Townsville Ring Road extension which links the Northern Beaches directly to essential services and major employment hubs, including University Hospital, Lavarack Barracks and James Cook University.
Within close proximity, are local State and Catholic primary and secondary schools. As well as access to the beach and boat ramps to experience some popular fishing destinations.
Inspections Welcome, call #AllisonGough 0421583168.
Interested parties should verify the accuracy and currency of the information and make their own independent inquiries as the agent cannot attest to the correctness of the information provided.