An incredible 498sqm home designed to accommodate inside and out. Seamless flow-through open-plan interior through to the main living to the expansive outdoor pool deck. Designed as a visual flow through space, when open, the bi-fold doors and windows allow a continuous view of the pool area and the parklands beyond. Additional living areas include the media room and a lavish tiered Theatre Room.
The master suite covers an impressive sqm, offers gorgeous symmetry between the bedrooms and bathroom size ensuite. Stone cabinetry tops, dual vanity, free-standing bath and full walk-in shower space. Walk-through wardrobe with luxurious cabinetry fit-out.
Five family bedrooms many with walk-in wardrobes and an ensuite bathroom to the second bedroom. The large study/home office includes additional storage and built-in cabinetry.
• Bosch appliances to the kitchen include Microwave Convection Oven, Steam Oven, Conventional oven and dishwasher, and Induction cooking
• Well-appointed Butler's Pantry
• Stylish 40mm stone countertops to the kitchen
• Separate Media room with storage options
• Wood Essence tiling throughout the living area
• Plush deeply toned, tiered Theatre Room
• Anticon Blanket Insulation
• Electric Blinds to the main living area
• Split system air conditioning throughout
• Six car accommodation
• Full Security System and home safe
• Quality window furnishings include plantation shutters and Crim-Safe screens and doors.
• 2,040sqm allotment
• Bi-fold doors and windows from the main living area
• Fully Tiled 61 sqm patio includes an outdoor kitchen area including Teppanyaki Bar and wine fridge
• Fully screened patio space allows all the bifold doors and windows to open without allowing the bugs to get in!
• Four vehicle Accommodation
• Second workshop/ garage is a monstrous 60 sqm 4m high and includes remote door access
• Inset Blue Sapphire Pool with Cyprus Stone Surrounds
• 6.5 KW solar as a service
• Fire pit area
• Fully fenced back garden with dual double gate back access
• Established gardens and a parkland view across the back of the property.
• Small Fruit orchid
• Generator connection point
Get to Know Jensen
Jensen's Eden Park Estate is situated in a future growth corridor of Townsville's Northern Beaches with large acre and half acre lots surrounding. It is within walking distance to local private and public schooling and has easy access to the Ring Road extension of the Bruce highway making, Lavarack Barracks, University hospital and James Cook University only a 10 to 15 minute drive away. This area is designed to accommodate all boats, caravans, big sheds, pools and still leave plenty of play space.
Jensen is an outer suburb of Townsville, located approximately 18.5 kilometres west of Townsville CBD. Jensen is mainly a rural-residential suburb characterised by Black River on its northern border. The suburb is close to various shopping complex's that provides Northern Beaches residents access to supermarkets, a post office, fast food and large brand outlets, medical, veterinary services, some recreational businesses and service stations.
The Bruce Highway borders Jensen to the north. The final stage of the Townsville Ring Road has been completed and is now a high-speed bypass road for traffic between Jensen and Townsville General Hospital, James Cook University and Lavarack Barracks.
A police station, Community Recreation Hall, churches and private and public schools are also located in Jensen.
Inspections Welcome, call #AllisonGough 0421583168.
Interested parties should verify the accuracy and currency of the information and make their own independent inquiries as the agent cannot attest to the correctness of the information provided.