This is a super generous home located on a roomy 1,100sqm allotment. This home provides an incredible amount of living space for beach loving families, both inside and out.
• Central open plan living and kitchen area
• 40mm stone edge countertop to the kitchen
• Spacious Theatre Room
• Master suite to the back of the home, includes walk in robe and
• Semi open plan en-suite bathroom with dual shower heads
• Separate Study or home office
• Internal Laundry
• Air conditioning
• Tiled living
• Built in wardrobes to all bedrooms
• 12m in ground pool with movable umbrella
• Generous fully enclosed entertaining space overlooking the pool and back garden
• Storage shed
• Barbeque area with plumbed gas adjoining the entertaining space
• Garden irrigation
• Established gardens with an amazing canopy of mature trees and native plants.
This secluded back garden has plenty of play space or room for a work shed. Quiet location within walking distance to the beach and surrounded by larger properties giving a great sense of space, especially in the back garden.
Get to know Bushland Beach:
Bushland Beach is part of the Northern Beaches area of Townsville, located 25 minutes' drive from Townsville's central business district. This beautiful stretch of beach is a suburban area with visitor accommodation, sporting facilities and shopping centres including supermarkets, doctors, dentist, chemist, food outlets to name a few. Fish from the beach or launch a boat from the local boat ramp to access the reef and islands. At low tide, an old wooden shipwreck is uncovered. The beach is well serviced with a fully serviced resort/hotel, barbecue facilities and playgrounds. Coles supermarket complex, a new service station and car wash coming soon and the continuing upgrade of Peggy Banfield sporting grounds makes Bushland Beach one of Townsville's most liveable suburbs.
Inspections Welcome, call #AllisonGough 0421583168.
Interested parties should verify the accuracy and currency of the information and make their own independent inquiries as the agent cannot attest to the correctness of the information provided.