Acreage properties don't have to be miles from town, this purpose-built acreage home is conveniently located near neighbouring shopping centres, great schools and major motorways for quick easy access to the city, the airport and various key employment areas in Townsville. This expansive ranch style home is set on a 4017 sqm allotment and offers an abundance of space both inside and out.
Liveable features include:
· Hardwood timber kitchen with Caesar stone
· Dual SMEG ovens and integrated dishwasher
· Double door pantry and an abundance of storage space
· Family open plan living from the kitchen
· Theatre Room, includes projector, built in audio system and cabinetry
· Master suite includes en-suite bathroom and built in wardrobes
· 14-meter-long outdoor patio with outdoor ceiling fans, servery window from the
kitchen and outdoor speakers.
· Security Alarm
· Split system air conditioning throughout
· Internal laundry
· Tiled throughout
· Double linen cupboard for extra storage
On the land:
· New inground pool with concert surrounds
· Working bore with bore pump
· 18x7.5 metre (6 bay) work shed
· 15amp power to the work shed
· Kids outdoor play space with easy-care matting their own mini vegetable garden
· Full concrete driveway
· Fenced to the boundary
· Remote electric driveway gate
· Bore water
Get to know Mount Low
Located just 15 minutes north of the Townsville CBD and Townsville Airport, Mount Low is positioned in the heart of Townsville's growth area - The Northern Beaches. Located just 5 km off the coast line with access to boat ramp and beach front hotel at Bushland Beach very close by.
Mount Low is now a short 15 minute drive from the Townsville Hospital, James Cook University and Lavarack Barracks thanks to the recently completed Stage 4 Townsville Ring Road extension which links the Northern Beaches directly to essential services and major employment hubs.
Within close proximity, are local State and Catholic primary and secondary schools. As well as access to the beach and boat ramps to experience some popular fishing destinations.
Inspections Welcome, call #AllisonGough 0421583168.
All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.