At the foothills of the magnificent Mount Elliot Range is this pavilion style property on a glorious 2.86 acres of lush land. Designed to capture the North Queensland breezes 365 days of the year. A short 20 minute drive to the Lavarack Barracks, Townsville University Hospital, JCU and a further 24 minutes to Townsville CBD.
This amazing property has so much to offer the growing family wishing to make the move away from suburbia and out to absolute serenity with the mountain range as your backdrop. The home is elevated with recently refinished and re-oiled decking surrounding all aspects of the home, featuring four spacious bedrooms and two modern, neutral toned bathrooms in the main house.
The kitchen exudes modern country Hamptons style with gleaming Spotted Gum bench tops, floating stainless exhaust over the island bench, gas cooktop, VJ door inserts, glass feature doors with downlights. The absolute master chef's piece de resistance is a built-in coffee machine.
The kitchen dining living zones are separated by breezeways and roof line to the bedrooms and bathrooms offering separation for families and entertaining guests. The adjoining decking area which surrounds the property is a wonderful place to sit at any time of the day and relax and take in the gorgeous scenery in every direction.
There is a nearby twin carport, utility shed with space for a tractor and a massive 3-phase shed with more than enough room for all the toys and so much more. There is even a kitchenette and living space AKA granny flat, just waiting for the teen wanting to move in.
Explore this glorious acreage property with us today, you won't want to leave.
Property at a Glance:
• 4 Bedrooms
• 3 Bathrooms
• 8 Car accommodation under roof
• 2.86 acres
• Solar hot water
• 5 KW Solar system
• Country/Hamptons style kitchen with New South Wales Spotted Gum bench tops/lighting in cabinetry/ VJ door inserts
• Built-in coffee machine, gas cooktop stainless appliances
• Louvre windows for optimal ventilation + new curtains
• Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in-robe
• New South Wales Spotted Gum floors
• A/C throughout + ceiling fans
• Decking has been re-sanded and re-oiled
• CrimSafe on all doors with deadlocks
• Bird Aviary
• Full Irrigation
• 8 Fully established R2E2 Mango Trees
• Reconstituted bitumen driveway
• Post and Rail fence on perimeter of land with full fence on perimeter of house yard for safety of small children and pets
• 3-Phase powered shed with adjoining utility shed for tractor
• Shed has also been set out as a Granny flat with kitchenette and living space