Expanding two levels of luxurious living this 307sqm family home has been designed to capture the best of the ocean and island views, while providing generous living spaces for the whole family.
A layered modern home that boasts an impressive lifestyle over multiple levels. Window view vantage points provides stunning views from Castle Hill, Magnetic Island, Black River Estuary, to Palm Island group and the vast ocean beyond. This is a contemporary hill side residence like no other.
• Well-appointed deep coloured cabinetry to the walk-in wardrobe, including both hanging, slide draws and shelve space
• Private courtyard with clever landscaping to assure seclusion
• Bedside pendant lighting
• Ensuite boasts separate dresser with display countertop
• Floating dual vanity with deep draw storage
• Generous twin shower
• Separate toilet
• Stone bench tops and splash back
• SMEG Pyrolytic Oven
• SMEG Steam Oven
• SMEG Low Profile - Stone gill cook-top / Grill
• Walk in pantry
• Fridge plumbing
• Floor to ceiling cabinetry
• Generous bench space
Lower level living:
• Master Bedroom
• Extra-large kids retreat style bedroom
• Third bedroom
• Main bathroom, includes shower room, deep bath, and additional toilet
• Internal laundry with folding bench and storage
First Floor Living
• Open plan kitchen space
• Richly coloured Media Room
• Open plan study nook
• Open plan living space including upper level outdoor deck
• Vertical garden with irrigation/drainage
• Café inspired bifold window with a people watching street view and stunning views of ocean and islands beyond.
• Fourth bedroom
• Intercom and security cameras
• Secure fencing
• Under stairs storage
• Lappato 600mm tiles throughout
• Spilt System air conditioning
• Internal data and TV connections
• Garden irrigation
Generous back garden play space, including garden lighting and cute firepit area. A generous 713sqm allotment fully fenced with double gate side access. Complete privacy fencing from the street, highlighted with nurtured garden beds. This property is certainly something special in a sort after location on Goicoechea Hill.
Get to know Bushland Beach:
Bushland Beach is part of the Northern Beaches area of Townsville, located 25 minutes' drive from Townsville's central business district. This beautiful stretch of beach is a suburban area with visitor accommodation, sporting facilities and shopping centres including supermarkets, doctors, dentist, chemist, food outlets to name a few. Fish from the beach or launch a boat from the local boat ramp to access the reef and islands. At low tide, an old wooden shipwreck is uncovered. Beach Side there is a fully serviced resort/hotel, barbecue facilities and playgrounds. Coles supermarket complex, a new service station and car wash coming soon and the continuing upgrade of Peggy Banfield sporting grounds makes Bushland Beach one of Townsville's most livable suburbs.
Inspections Welcome, call #AllisonGough 0421583168.
Interested parties should verify the accuracy and currency of the information and make their own independent inquiries as the agent cannot attest to the correctness of the information provided.