Generous living areas, inside and out, with an unique tropical inspired outdoor entertaining precinct. Flow through living zones inside, with four family sized bedrooms in a quiet street location.
Completely screened the all-weather outdoor alfresco dining and entertaining area, with elevated timber decking under soaring high timber ceilings, including modern ceiling fans.
• Central kitchen with two tone colour scheme, electric appliances, and breakfast bar
• Large master bedroom has direct patio access and comes with a stylish bathroom size ensuite, with twin showers
• Family bathroom is modern and stylish with the shower over the bath
• Large private landscaped block in a quiet corner of Bushland Beach with double gate side access for the boat or trailer, lawn locker
• Tiled living areas
• LED lighting throughout
• Split system air conditioning
• Storage options
• Secure portico with Crim-Safe screening
• 5kw solar power system
• Irrigation to the lawn and gardens
• Garden shed
• Dual double gate access to the property
• Established gardens with an amazing hedge surround the back garden
Get to know Bushland Beach:
Bushland Beach is part of the Northern Beaches area of Townsville, located 25 minutes' drive from Townsville's central business district. This beautiful stretch of beach is a suburban area with visitor accommodation, sporting facilities and shopping centres including supermarkets, doctors, dentist, chemist, food outlets to name a few. Fish from the beach or launch a boat from the local boat ramp to access the reef and islands. At low tide, an old wooden shipwreck is uncovered. The beach is well serviced with a fully serviced resort/hotel, barbecue facilities and playgrounds. Coles supermarket complex, a new service station and car wash coming soon and the continuing upgrade of Peggy Banfield sporting grounds makes Bushland Beach one of Townsville's most liveable suburbs.
Inspections Welcome, call #AllisonGough 0421583168.
Interested parties should verify the accuracy and currency of the information and make their own independent inquiries as the agent cannot attest to the correctness of the information provided.