A family home with heaps of space for pets, veggie gardens and the van, this high-set 3-bedroom timber house with polished floors is versatile for comfortable living or as an astute investment.
The open plan lounge/dining/kitchen area leads onto the front verandah and makes entertaining a breeze. There is a huge built-in wardrobe in the main bedroom, two bedrooms are air-conditioned and there are ceiling fans and flyscreens throughout. The bathroom has a separate shower and bathtub, and the toilet is next door. Under the house is concreted and a lockable garden shed hides there too.
Don't need a big, fully enclosed back yard? Check out what the neighbours did. There is potential to split the block and build a second dwelling at the rear, or if you just want space, this block is big enough for a Huge Shed, Huge pool, or literally anything you want!
A short walk to shops, schools, the pub and Pimlico TAFE, catch a bus into the CBD or out to Stockland, drive just 15 minutes to the Strand Rockpool or the Cowboys' home ground. Settle in and enjoy!
This home has been refreshed inside and out, to bring it back to its glory days including refurbishment to several casement windows and has been with the current owners for MANY MANY years and its now time for them to move on and find the next owner!!
- Huge investment or capital growth potential (STCA)
- 3 Generous sized bedrooms
- Large Bathroom with Separate Shower and Bathtub
- Separate Toilet
- Pink Batt insulation in the roof cavity with 2x whirlybirds fitted as well accompanied with its elevated construction means A/C and fans are rarely needed.
- Fully Fenced
- Concreted Under the home for storage
- Separate Laundry located under the house
- Garden shed installed under the house for added secure storage
- Huge Block with 2x Double Gate access
- Close to Schools and Shopping
Don't Delay EXPLORE Today!!
Please note - All parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of the information supplied. Some file photographs in use may have been taken some time ago or modifications have been conducted at the property since the photography. Please rely on your own inspection and investigations to determine if this property is suitable for your requirements and the information provided is general in nature. Explore Property Townsville bears no liability for any loss sustained due to inaccuracy or omission.