Situated within one of Townsville's most prestigious postcodes, River Park Drive is famed for its iconic properties and commanding panoramic river views. This 954 sqm corner block presents an exciting rare opportunity to become a member of this prized dress circle. Imagine securing this prestigious location as the enviable base of your family home for generations to come.
The floor plan offers a particularly interesting separation of spaces that makes it ideal for families who are seeking to keep their off-spring close but also provide room to express themselves independently with their own living-at-home facilities. With a generous layout oriented to maximise natural light and wonderful cross flow river breezes, this splendid home comprises formal and informal living and dining areas extending from the most wonderful family kitchen.
53 River Park Drive offers but is not limited to;
• 4 Bedrooms: All very generously sized with lush carpets, split systems, ceiling fans and mirrored built ins. One of the bedrooms has a built-in desk with overhead cupboards, plantation shutters to the dining area and views to the side entrance; perfect for working from home to meet clients.
• Master Bedroom: 180 degree views of the river, access to the front patio, carpeted and extra large walk through robe to ensuite.
• Ensuite: Corner vanity, single basin, corner shower and toilet.
• Fully ducted A/C and fans to the whole house with additional split systems to the bedrooms.
• High 2.7m ceilings
• Living Zones: Semi open plan encompassing living/kitchen/dining.
• Living: Extra large carpeted area with 180 degree sweeping views of the river through plantation shutters and out across the front patio.
• Kitchen: 180 degree river views, ample granite topped bench space and storage, Bosch dishwasher, In-sinkerator, water filtration system, electric oven and cooktop and breakfast bar.
• Dining: Crisp white plantation shutters with views towards the river, built-in cabinetry throughout with built in lighting.
• Front Patio: Roll down screens for shade and additional privacy. Perfect peaceful spot to enjoy a cuppa of a morning.
• Main Bathroom: Corner shower, large vanity with single basin and ample bench space, toilet with bidet, linen press and dual access via laundry and off the hallway.
• Laundry: Large laundry with ample bench space, built in storage cupboard and overhead cupboards, built-in space for dryer and large allocation for washing machine. Crimsafe door from laundry to entertainment area.
• Rear Entertainment Area: Large paved, undercover area with wall fan and pull up clothesline. Tucked away off the entertainment area is a fully irrigated purpose built green house with white picket fence. Just waiting for your plant collection!
• Garage: Tiled area with large double electric roller door, overhead cupboard storage and single roller to rear for access to the back yard.
• Internal Storage: Extensive built-in storage cupboards throughout the home.
• External Storage: Access from the back yard to the roomy rear storage area or perfect workshop.
• Landscaping: Fully irrigated manicured lush lawns and formal garden beds that are classically styled to fit the area. Ample room for a pool.
• 954 sqm corner block
Location is everything; step out your front door to the most beautiful riverside walking tracks and take a short walk down to the nearby park. Only 10kms from the CBD and just minutes from some of Townsville's leading private and state schools and sporting facilities.
This property is a prized and celebrated parcel of Townsville's real estate, which has been owned by the same owner for almost 28 years. Don't wait to secure this property.
Explore with us today!