This contemporary, bright and airy unit is situated in the popular suburb of North Ward and only a stone's throw from the beach.
Offering a spacious open plan kitchen/living/dining area with split system air-conditioning opening onto the private rear courtyard with timber decking and wonderful breezes. A paved walkway, lined by vibrant gardens, provides access directly from the carport to the courtyard.
The fresh modern kitchen is well appointed with plenty of cupboards, bench space, splash back tiles and electric oven/cooktop.
Climb the open framed timber stairs to the upper level of this unit to find two spacious bedrooms with fans. The master has a built-in robe and views towards Castle Hill. The bathroom is light and bright with a shower, vanity and toilet.
In the warmer months you can enjoy a swim in the complex pool, which is lined with manicured hedges, providing wonderful privacy.
A perfect location for those wanting to be central to it all! Just a short stroll from The Strand where you will find some of the best restaurants and eateries in Townsville. Within walking distance to Townsville Grammar School and only minutes from Castle Hill, Magnetic Ferry Terminal, Jezzine Barracks and for those busy professionals, only 2km from the CBD.
- 2 Bedrooms and bathroom on the upper level
- Open plan living/kitchen/dining area on the lower level with split system air-conditioning
- Fresh modern kitchen with plenty of cupboards, bench space and electric oven/cooktop
- Fans throughout
- Tiled throughout and lino flooring to the bedrooms
- Quant and private courtyard off the main living area
- Good sized laundry room on the lower level
- Inground pool with manicured hedges providing ample privacy
- End unit with a paved walkway from the carport to the rear courtyard
- Lockup storage area in the carport
- Well maintained and vibrant garden landscape