Yes, this property has everything, a generous four-bedroom home, lavish pool area, big outdoor entertaining areas and work shed. Located on a 1632sqm allotment with good side access to the work shed and an additional workshop or multipurpose room- would make a perfect gym.
• Dual living areas with centralised kitchen
• Pantry and large breakfast bench
• Walk-in wardrobe and ensuite bathroom to the master suite
• Lounge plus dining and separate family room
• Air conditioning and built-in wardrobes
• Separate bath and shower to the main bathroom
• Internal laundry
• Separate workshop or teenage retreat
• Fully-screened undercover outdoor entertaining space
• 9x6m powered work shed
• 6.2kw solar power system
• Generator change over switch
• External caravan powerpoint
• Private pool zone with rock waterfall feature
• Solar heat matting for the pool
• 85,000ly inground pebble create pool
• Separate fire pit area
• Rear access to the back of the property
• Established gardens with a canopy of mature palms and native plants.
This secluded allotment is fully screened by lush tropical gardens, hidden pathways cleverly weave through the tropical landscape. Outdoor living spaces include both front and back garden decks. The 1632sqm allotment is fully fenced and completely private form the neighbours. The property is a spacious gem, cool and comfortable with an established garden super close to the coastline.
Get to know Bushland Beach:
Bushland Beach is part of the Northern Beaches area of Townsville, located 25 minutes' drive from Townsville's central business district. This beautiful stretch of beach is a suburban area with visitor accommodation, sporting facilities and shopping centres including supermarkets, doctors, dentist, chemist, food outlets to name a few. Fish from the beach or launch a boat from the local boat ramp to access the reef and islands. At low tide, an old wooden shipwreck is uncovered. The beach is well serviced with a fully serviced resort/hotel, barbecue facilities and playgrounds. Coles supermarket complex, a new service station and car wash coming soon and the continuing upgrade of Peggy Banfield sporting grounds makes Bushland Beach one of Townsville's most liveable suburbs.
Inspections Welcome, call #AllisonGough 0421583168.
Interested parties should verify the accuracy and currency of the information and make their own independent inquiries as the agent cannot attest to the correctness of the information provided.